Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: Chef Mandingo with the greatest game 7 in the playoffs ever

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    This ****ing loser is still melting down.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Let's not forget that the Kings had the lead at the half and Curry's teammates wet the bed. Curry did the mamba thing, if i am going down i will go down shooting. And he made the shots.

The Kings bench outscored the Ws bench 41-18. Sabonis dropped 15 just in the first half. Curry went off because he had to.

Some trolls talk about Curry as just a 3 pt shooter. He scored 26 on 2s shooting 13-20. He scored more just on 2s than anyone else had total in the game.
    I hope Axe and AlternativeAcc read this lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Curry cemented top 5 all time with this series in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    I hope Axe and AlternativeAcc read this lol

Reading is one thing. Comprehending is something else which those two have a problem with

Dunking on everybody in the park

This wasn't a back and forth fight till the end or some underdog performance like Butler vs Bucks, the Kings didn't show up and were seen as the sacrificial lambs. The game was over by the end of the 3th with Klay's dagger. At least the Lakers sat down their starters on the 4th when the game was over vs Memphis. There is no honour going off on a team that had already given up and were just waiting till the end of the game.

Curry scored 40% of his points on a dead horse when the game was over lol. Dude took 38 shots

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post
    This wasn't a back and forth fight till the end or some underdog performance like Butler vs Bucks, the Kings didn't show up and were seen as the sacrificial lambs. The game was over by the end of the 3th with Klay's dagger. At least the Lakers sat down their starters on the 4th when the game was over vs Memphis. There is no honour going off on a team that had already given up and were just waiting till the end of the game.

Curry scored 40% of his points on a dead horse when the game was over lol. Dude took 38 shots

It was a 10 point game with 11 minutes left. Curry scored 2 points in the last 5:30. Math isn't your strong point obviously.