I rule the local playground

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Hahahahahahahha

livin LARGE

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Trust the Process

Imagine what OP would say if Jokic had a teammate who could beat a title caliber team in the playoffs on their home floor without him MVP doe

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Right now, Id like to preliminarily request to formally have my name changed for henceforth to be “MVP”… yes, that’s right! Mask the embiid, is saying in 2023, on insidehoops.com primarily is requesting a name change.

Props to Embiid. He had a great year and was great the last two years.

I seem to recall a poster saying he would leave the forum permanently if Embiid won MVP.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Well deserved. Not only (or if not) for this year but for the last 3- 4 years put together. I think Jokic having 2 MVPs and Embiid with one is absolutely doing justice. 3 to zero would've been out of proportion.

I'm not sure why there have to be haters for any of these players. These two have been ma fovarites for at least 4 years. But I think 5. They are different in almost every aspect and entertaining and great in different ways.

Hoping for a Nuggets-76ers Finals series.

prob not deserved but it feels good that hes got one, a 3-0 edge would be a little much.

but yea, all the facts point to jokic being the mvp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Hahahahhahahahahahhaha

The EmVbiid

Banned

Refreshing to see a black guy rob a white guy of MVP for once instead of the other way around

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Well deserved. Not only (or if not) for this year but for the last 3- 4 years put together. I think Jokic having 2 MVPs and Embiid with one is absolutely doing justice. 3 to zero would've been out of proportion.

I'm not sure why there have to be haters for any of these players. These two have been ma fovarites for at least 4 years. But I think 5. They are different in almost every aspect and entertaining and great in different ways.

Hoping for a Nuggets-76ers Finals series.
    I agree 100% with this.

I am actually surprised Joel won. I honestly don't really understand why all these media idiots went so cold on Joker at the end of the season.

I honestly think Joker deserved it this year because he led his team to the 1 seed and nearly averaged a triple double on insane Jokic style efficiency.

I still stand by that Joel should have won last year. I know I am in the minority here. But I do think two MVPs to Jokic and one Joel is correct and should be seen this way in the history books.

The idiots that vote are the true villans and have taken the shine off this award for everyone. This honestly doesn’t feel as satisfying or as rewarding as It should after everything. But it is a good moment for Joel, Hinkie and everyone that rode with him through those tough few early years.

Let's just move on now and get that mother f'ckin championship banner.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I had Jokic. But Guess they didnt want to give it to him three year straight. They didnt for Lebron from 2009-2013, they werent going to do it for Jokic.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    prob not deserved but it feels good that hes got one, a 3-0 edge would be a little much.

but yea, all the facts point to jokic being the mvp lol.

For a single year, yes. But as you (and I) just said: 3-0 would not do justice.

Just saw the footage with the 76ers watching the announcement. Embiid clearly cried for like 30-40 seconds. You can tell this was very important to him. I hope now, that he finally got it he can play a bit more 'at ease' and with a hunger towards team accomplishments. He has an MVP... best scorer of the league... now onto some rings. (Same for Jokic, but they are different characters and Jokic had his MVPs earlier so I think it's easier for him not to care much (and he probably hadn't cared much befor his first one either).

Dude balled out this year.