Default Re: Lebron was -27

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post
    lol...who's coming in and doing better? name the rotation
    DLo
    Reaves
    Vandy
    Rui
    AD

That team skates to the title without LeDeadweight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post
    who's coming in and doing better? name the rotation
    Did you watch the Lakers play when Bronie was out for 6 weeks load managing?

Their team defense and pace was much better. If I were the coach, I'd make Hachimura the starter and have Bronie come off the bench, forbid him from shooting threes, and have him drive to the hoop for scoring for one to two quarters, depending on how his stamina holds out.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post

Their team defense and pace was much better. If I were the coach, I'd make Hachimura the starter and have Bronie come off the bench, forbid him from shooting threes, and have him drive to the hoop for scoring for one to two quarters, depending on how his stamina holds out.
    You know that Rui was a bench player on a lottery team before coming to the Lakers right? And now you want to start him in a big playoff series? Please..

His role is to come off the bench and score when no one is paying attention to him. To his credit he’s done it well so far. But when a team actually tries to stop him he isn’t doing anything.

Banned

Better defense. Less wasted possessions by three point chucking at less than 20%.
    they don't know the game, they're just bran stans

Banned

they don't watch unless LeBald is playing. no one else gets them hard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    You know that Rui was a bench player on a lottery team before coming to the Lakers right? And now you want to start him in a big playoff series? Please..

His role is to come off the bench and score when no one is paying attention to him. To his credit he’s done it well so far. But when a team actually tries to stop him he isn’t doing anything.
    that's every single one of LeBum's 3 point attempts. yet he still shoots 1-8

Banned

He's playing way above everyone's expectations. What does him being a Wizards second stringer last year have to do with anything?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    DLo
    Reaves
    Vandy
    Rui
    AD

That team skates to the title without LeDeadweight.
    You're learning.

NBA Superstar

He's playing way above everyone's expectations. What does him being a Wizards second stringer last year have to do with anything?
    Did you not read anything I said?

Yes he’s playing above expectations. But nobody on either team they’ve played so far cares about him.

Giving him a bigger role isn’t going to do anything but make you realize why he was second string on a bad team before coming over.

Banned

Did you not read anything I said?

Yes he’s playing above expectations. But nobody on either team they’ve played so far cares about him.

Giving him a bigger role isn’t going to do anything but make you realize why he was second string on a bad team before coming over.
    Ok.