NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cool Chef Dingo holds most points game 7 and most points scored in playoff overtime histor

The Closer

(his overtime scoring record was done in the playoffs but it’s also the highest scoring overtime for regular season as well)

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Chef Dingo holds most points game 7 and most points scored in playoff overtime hi

Ehm? Lebron averaged more points, more assists and more rebounds than Curry in game 7's and also has almost double pts, rbs, asst more than Curry in game 7's in totals...

Lebron has the most points scored in games 7's:

Lebron-279 pts

Curry-163 pts

Proof:
    https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/ste...s-total-points
    https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/leb...s-total-points

Steph is also the only player to take 38 shots in game 7. The guys who had 48, 46 or sth did it with less shots and weren't stat padding because they didn't score 40% of their points in 4qrtr when they were up by 20 lol. If they were chucking like Curry they'd have hit 60...

Closer is the wrong term. Closer is when you hit the game winning shot when the game is close in the last seconds, Steph must be 1-78 or sth in those moments. Choking and going to overtime is not considered closing lol.
    Last edited by Nb1; 05-05-2023 at 04:50 PM.

Default Re: Chef Dingo holds most points game 7 and most points scored in playoff overtime hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post
    Ehm? Lebron averaged more points, more assists and more rebounds than Curry in game 7's and also has almost double more than Curry in game 7's in totals...

Lebron-279 pts

Curry-163 pts

Proof:
    Curry doesn’t have to play that many game 7’s because he beats teams before it even gets to that point.

Curry had the only 50 point Game 7 in history, in far less attempts then Le2011

Chef Curry

The Closer

Just another reason it's been the Curry era for ages now

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Curry doesn’t have to play that many game 7’s because he beats teams before it even gets to that point.

Curry had the only 50 point Game 7 in history, in far less attempts then Le2011

Chef Curry

The Closer
    Lebron averages 34.9 ppg and Curry 32.6 ppg in game 7’s …

Curry had a 50pt game because he also had the most shots out of everyone in NBA history in game 7’s lol. Doncic had 46 pts on 30 shots and so on…

Putting up 50 on a blowout is even an embarrassment imo. Curry had way better performances than that when every point he made was needed. Vs the Kings it was a poor display of sportsmanship, like taking the last shot when the game is over. I thought Kerr wouldve sat Curry etc down on the 4th and not let him go off on the poor Kings that were getting beat up on a blowout at home.He took more shots in the 4th when the game was a blowout than all of the starters combined lol. There is no pride stat padding when the game is over.

But i’ll give you that, when the team is up by 30 pts and the opponent looks so defeated that they don’t even defend anymore, there’s no player other than Currt that will play as hard as him lol. It must be bc he’s always the smallest guy on the floor and must have some Napoleon complex. Beating a dead horse at its finest.

Still can’t believe how hard he played on the 4th qrtr to get 50 when they were up by 20

I guess even his teammates were like, dude, the game is over, stop stat padding, look at these poor rookies crying
    Last edited by Nb1; 05-05-2023 at 05:39 PM.

Curry had a 50pt game because he also had the most shots out of everyone in NBA history in game 7’s lol. Let prime Bron take 38 shots in game 7 and he would have had 60… Doncic had 46 pts on 30 shots and so on…

Putting up 50 on a blowout is even an embarrassment imo. Curry had way better performances than that when every point he made was needed. Vs the Kings it was a poor display of sportsmanship, like taking the last shot when the game is over. I thought Kerr wouldve sat Curry etc down on the 4th and not let him go off on the poor Kings that were getting beat up on a blowout at home.

But i’ll give you that, when the team is up by 30 pts and the opponent looks so defeated that they don’t even defend anymore, there’s no player other than Currt that will play as hard as him lol. It must be bc he’s always the smallest guy on the floor and must have some Napoleon complex. Beating a dead horse at its finest.

Still can’t believe how hard he played on the 4th qrtr to get 50 when they were up by 20

I guess even his teammates were like, dude, the game is over, stop stat padding, look at these poor rookies crying
    Meltdown

Ehm? Lebron averaged more points, more assists and more rebounds than Curry in game 7's and also has almost double pts, rbs, asst more than Curry in game 7's in totals...

Lebron-279 pts

Curry-163 pts

Proof:

Steph is also the only player to take 38 shots in game 7. The guys who had 48, 46 or sth did it with less shots and weren't stat padding because they didn't score 40% of their points in 4qrtr when they were up by 20 lol. If they were chucking like Curry they'd have hit 60...

Closer is the wrong term. Closer is when you hit the game winning shot when the game is close in the last seconds, Steph must be 1-78 or sth in those moments. Choking and going to overtime is not considered closing lol.

How insecure do you have to be? This has nothing to do with Lebron. Yes, Lebron is great in game 7 playoff games. Has nothing to do with someone attaining the highest PPG in a singular game 7. Not everything is a competition to Lebron.

Where do the kings rank in defensive rating again?

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post

How insecure do you have to be? This has nothing to do with Lebron. Yes, Lebron is great in game 7 playoff games. Has nothing to do with someone attaining the highest PPG in a singular game 7. Not everything is a competition to Lebron.
    It’s just to annoy TS tbf, bc i know Lebron triggers him and he’s a big hater . Steph is an amazing player. I do have some trouble with him choking in final moments bc he’s the best shooter of all time, so i dont get why he’s a mental midget and didnt like his stat padding performance vs the Kings when the game was a blowout, but the guy is just incredible. It’s one of the worst players to have as an opponent. He’s making my poor Lakers suffer even when we are trying everything to guard him the best we can lol.

Dingo is scary

Curry scored 2 points in the last 5:30 of the game. What a statpadder.

He was healthy in the 2016 playoffs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    He was healthy in the 2016 playoffs too.
    Thin ice buddy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Curry had a 50pt game because he also had the most shots out of everyone in NBA history in game 7’s lol. Doncic had 46 pts on 30 shots and so on…

Putting up 50 on a blowout is even an embarrassment imo. Curry had way better performances than that when every point he made was needed. Vs the Kings it was a poor display of sportsmanship, like taking the last shot when the game is over. I thought Kerr wouldve sat Curry etc down on the 4th and not let him go off on the poor Kings that were getting beat up on a blowout at home.He took more shots in the 4th when the game was a blowout than all of the starters combined lol. There is no pride stat padding when the game is over.

What a meltdown

Banned

Meltdown.