Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Ape Skunk....can never be real

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i genuinely have no idea what you're talking about or what brought you to say it. if it's some passive aggressive shot at me for whatever reason, if you've got something to say you can just say it straight up and i'll have a conversation with you.
    you implied i'm abrasive, did you not? and i replied why i am the way i am. you kiss ass to the trump supporter crowd. you kiss ass to others too.

i don't care to have a conversation with you though. would rather be abrasive than be cringe like this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Your royal highness, I implore unto thee that you name RRR3 as the head eunuch for he surely will leave your bevy of wenches, ahem I mean maidens, untouched. What say you, m'lord? SATAN would also serve well as another eunuch.

Also, for giving sage advice to thee, I ask that you may consider your humble servent as the head of your court...I await your gracious response.
    that's essentially how you sound when you kiss up to certain people on this forum.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

As King, I want you two to settle your differences and to settle them pronto. Unruliness and hostility will not be tolerated in my kingdom.

Now please, the both of you, take one of my fair maidens for the evening and return her in the morning.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you implied i'm abrasive, did you not? and i replied why i am the way i am. you kiss ass to the trump supporter crowd. you kiss ass to others too.

i don't care to have a conversation with you though. would rather be abrasive than be cringe like this guy:

that's essentially how you sound when you kiss up to certain people on this forum.
    alright, whatever then. for the record, i offered to have a dialogue with you about it but instead you wanna throw shade and run away from it so i guess we'll just leave it at that. i was also just having fun with you like everybody else does around here so i'm not sure why you're taking issue with me in particular.

also for the record, and most recently, i've gone hard at people on both sides of the political aisle here pretty relentlessly. realmenweargreen just two days ago, jstern almost two weeks ago as well as countless other times at oldtimer in the past. i used to chew out chewing until i started to understand him through conversations so now he gets the benefit of the doubt from me. RMWG, like you, wouldn't have a conversation with me. jstern otoh did and proved me wrong on my point so i apologized for my mistake. i'm about as honest and fair a guy that you're gonna find around here because i go out of my way to have varying opinions on the issues as opposed to simply taking a side and running with that side blindly.
    i'm no trump supporter. i'm a medicare for all guy with traditional social values. but i also don't buy into the hate and derangement over donald trump. so yeah, i call out stupidity wherever i see it.

alright, whatever then. for the record, i offered to have a dialogue with you about it but instead you wanna throw shade and run away from it so i guess we'll just leave it at that. i was also just having fun with you like everybody else does around here so i'm not sure why you're taking issue with me in particular.

also for the record, and most recently, i've gone hard at people on both sides of the political aisle here pretty relentlessly. realmenweargreen just two days ago, jstern almost two weeks ago as well as countless other times at oldtimer in the past. i used to chew out chewing until i started to understand him through conversations so now he gets the benefit of the doubt from me. RMWG, like you, wouldn't have a conversation with me. jstern otoh did and proved me wrong on my point so i apologized for my mistake. i'm about as honest and fair a guy that you're gonna find around here because i go out of my way to have varying opinions on the issues as opposed to simply taking a side and running with that side blindly.
    i'm no trump supporter. i'm a medicare for all guy with traditional social values. but i also don't buy into the hate and derangement over donald trump. so yeah, i call out stupidity wherever i see it.
    all i hear from you is bitch. not worth my time.

Decent college freshman

None of them are real

Alan, he actually reached out and was willing to let bygones be bygones, but you're still bitter. That is not a recipe for success. You both should be taking the high road, not just one of you.

Not surprised TheMan is on board with this. After all, royals are notorious for ****ing their cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You both should be taking the high road, not just one of you.
    i'm taking the highwhey.

i'm taking the highwhey.

**** it then. i'm bummed you feel that way. i hope you have a better week ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Not surprised TheMan is on board with this. After all, royals are notorious for ****ing their cousins.

**** it then. i'm bummed you feel that way. i hope you have a better week ahead of you.
    i appreciate the well wishes. i hope you too have a better week ahead of you.

lol at your hunting friends and their tracking skills... anyone who knows anything knows that bigfoot is a transdimensional shapeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    lol at your hunting friends and their tracking skills... anyone who knows anything knows that bigfoot is a transdimensional shapeshifter
    I don't buy it. Like if I could shape shift I'd be an apex predator...or a flying speedster. Not a stinky grassman

When you talk to royalty, that's how you're supposed to address them you uncivilized heathen. All hail Rey Patricio