Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Exclamation A new King was crowned today

So this got me wondering, who is the undisputed King of ISH? I think it's clearly me. Jeff is merely a website owner, but he is no King. In terms of who rules the message board, there is no one other than yours truly. I am a fair King too. All have the freedom to come and go as they please within my kingdom. However, if you lean Left, you are a threat to this kingdom and my solemn advice would be to tone your rhetoric down to but a whisper, or change your ideology all together.

As there are no women on this board, there can be no Queen, and no, we do accept those who identify as women to be Queens. You must be a biological female to be a Queen. I hear that many years ago there used to be women who posted on this board, but the incels with awkward social skills ran them off. Such a shame.

My Court is simple. If you are an ally to your Royal Highness, then you are on my Court. Our Court is vast. It even has a 3-point arc. And just know that you boys are all appreciated. Your King truly appreciates your friendship and your loyalty.

And finally, we have the Court Jesters. Those I will name personally because I feel it's important to know who the clowns, I mean Court Jesters of ISH are. So here they go:

Jasper
    Axe
    RRR3
    highweight
    Lakers Legend
    blade
    Off the Court
    Facepalm
    BurningHammer
    eliteballer
    kabar
    And1AllDay

There are a few more Jesters, but alas, your King cannot spend all day naming them. Just know that without you clowns, err I mean Court Jesters, ISH would not be as entertaining.

And before you all start to wonder about who my successors are, I will address that today in front of you all. Should I fall ill or should I decide to step down as ISH King either willfully or by force by Jeff and his team of lawyers (cause you know who Jeff is), I do have a couple of successors in place to claim the throne. They are my truly great friends, Nanners and Jstern.

I will only say this about the two of them. Nanners rules with an iron fist. So it is imperative that yours truly stay in power. JStern on the hand is more practical. More calculating. And there is something to always think about when dealing with a superior monarch from an intellectual standpoint with calculating skills. So yes, kneel to me, respect the crown, and all will be roses on this site.

This is the way.

Yours truly,

His Royal Highness Patrick Chewing

Default Re: A new King was crowned today

i can agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    i can agree with this
    No tax for you and your family. You are welcome to stay in my castle at any time. Thank you for being a loyal friend.

In fact, I'm elevating your status to Knighthood. Rise, brother. A Knight.

Are we just going to sweep that gay affair with Louie under the rug?

OPs the burger king of ish

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Are we just going to sweep that gay affair with Louie under the rug?
    Aha! I knew I forgot the biggest Jester of them all. By God how can I forget about Louie??

Thank you Im Still Ballin. I'm not sure where your allegiances lie, but I am welcoming you into my Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

So this got me wondering, who is the undisputed King of ISH? I think it's clearly me. Jeff is merely a website owner, but he is no King. In terms of who rules the message board, there is no one other than yours truly. I am a fair King too. All have the freedom to come and go as they please within my kingdom. However, if you lean Left, you are a threat to this kingdom and my solemn advice would be to tone your rhetoric down to but a whisper, or change your ideology all together.

As there are no women on this board, there can be no Queen, and no, we do accept those who identify as women to be Queens. You must be a biological female to be a Queen. I hear that many years ago there used to be women who posted on this board, but the incels with awkward social skills ran them off. Such a shame.

My Court is simple. If you are an ally to your Royal Highness, then you are on my Court. Our Court is vast. It even has a 3-point arc. And just know that you boys are all appreciated. Your King truly appreciates your friendship and your loyalty.

And finally, we have the Court Jesters. Those I will name personally because I feel it's important to know who the clowns, I mean Court Jesters of ISH are. So here they go:

Jasper
    Axe
    RRR3
    highweight
    Lakers Legend
    blade
    Off the Court
    Facepalm
    BurningHammer
    eliteballer
    kabar
    And1AllDay

There are a few more Jesters, but alas, your King cannot spend all day naming them. Just know that without you clowns, err I mean Court Jesters, ISH would not be as entertaining.

And before you all start to wonder about who my successors are, I will address that today in front of you all. Should I fall ill or should I decide to step down as ISH King either willfully or by force by Jeff and his team of lawyers (cause you know who Jeff is), I do have a couple of successors in place to claim the throne. They are my truly great friends, Nanners and Jstern.

I will only say this about the two of them. Nanners rules with an iron fist. So it is imperative that yours truly stay in power. JStern on the hand is more practical. More calculating. And there is something to always think about when dealing with a superior monarch from an intellectual standpoint with calculating skills. So yes, kneel to me, respect the crown, and all will be roses on this site.

This is the way.

Yours truly,

His Royal Highness Patrick Chewing
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...c-to-NBA-Forum

This is where I became the King of ISH. I humbly drive more content on here then LeBron James.

However,

I would decree Op is the king of off the court and political forums. He gets a lot of free rent from all the fumers. He drives the content over on this side of our forum.

I was thinking of something similar a few days ago. About Patrick Chewing and how important he is to ISH. King of the hill.

It was after watching the following embedded YouTube video.

Of course Patrick Chewing is male, but that video kind of represents Patrick Chewing and the posters mentioned. (Jasper, Axe, Satan/RRR3, highwhey, etc.) They get a little too excited and he puts them in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...c-to-NBA-Forum

This is where I became the King of ISH. I humbly drive more content on here then LeBron James.

However,

I would decree Op is the king of off the court and political forums. He gets a lot of free rent from all the fumers. He drives the content over on this side of our forum.

We will have to negotiate terms at a later date over some wine and women. Right now I'm going Fox hunting cause it's the weekend.

is it a coincidence that the king was crowned the same day as my ban was lifted? NO. i run this place.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    is it a coincidence that the king was crowned the same day as my ban was lifted? NO. i run this place.
    One of my favorite jesters! Hahahaha!!!

Your royal highness, I implore unto thee that you name RRR3 as the head eunuch for he surely will leave your bevy of wenches, ahem I mean maidens, untouched. What say you, m'lord? SATAN would also serve well as another eunuch.

Also, for giving sage advice to thee, I ask that you may consider your humble servent as the head of your court...I await your gracious response.

The undisputed king of ISH is certainly LeBron James. Without that man, would this forum still be running? On the main forum at least 50% of the threads are always about him. He is the engine of this forum. The reason why trolls and fans keep coming back. The reason why some posters here stay up past their bedtime to argue with strangers they've never met. The reason why some posters have hate or love for one another. Without LeBron, there would be no Louie. LeBron either sparks your love more for your favorite player, whether it be Kobe, Curry, or MJ. Or your love for him makes you want to come on this website and defend him against all the retarded trolls.

It all starts off with him. Mr. LeBron Raymone James.