Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best womanizer on ISH?

Who you got?

Im Still Ballin who did a lot of jelqing and whos since had a tremendous ***** growth, Lebron23 who has chatted with several models on facebook, rrr3 who just last year went through a breakup because the woman couldnt stand his day job anymore and is now back on the market, Gohan who could have 3 diff girls a week if he wanted to but is saving himself for religious reasons, warriorfan who charms girls with his bachelor pad, highwey who has women throw themselves at him for the money he makes, or is it Jasper after all?

Jasper was slaying a lot of coochie in his heyday, he has wild sex stories from his farm and the farm and village girls round wisconsin.
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 05-09-2023 at 10:58 AM.

Default Re: Best womanizer on ISH?

Haha solid thread my man

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Who you got?

Im Still Ballin who did a lot of jelqing and whos since had a tremendous ***** growth, Lebron23 who has chatted with several models on facebook, rrr3 who just last year went through a breakup because the woman couldnt stand his day job anymore and is now back on the market, Gohan who could have 3 diff girls a week if he wanted to but is saving himself for religious reasons, warriorfan who charms girls with his bachelor pad, highwey who has women throw themselves at him for the money he makes, or is it Jasper after all?

Jasper was slaying a lot of coochie in his heyday, he has wild sex stories from his farm and the farm and village girls round wisconsin.
    This is why I have my doubts that you're hitting up hotties left and right. How do you have so much time to waste here if you're that busy with the fairer sex? And I'm not saying it's difficult to spit game either, after a slow start, I got quite good at it by my mid 20s so I know how it is. Back in the day when I was a young single guy on the prowl, I wouldn't dream of wasting my time with a bunch of socially awkward anonymous basketball nerds on a dying message forum but I'm married now so that's my excuse...why do you spend so much time here? Shouldn't you be slaying Brazilian thots instead?

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Haha solid thread my man

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    This is why I have my doubts that you're hitting up hotties left and right. How do you have so much time to waste here if you're that busy with the fairer sex? And I'm not saying it's difficult to spit game either, after a slow start, I got quite good at it by my mid 20s so I know how it is. Back in the day when I was a young single guy on the prowl, I wouldn't dream of wasting my time with a bunch of socially awkward anonymous basketball nerds on a dying message forum but I'm married now so that's my excuse...why do you spend so much time here? Shouldn't you be slaying Brazilian thots instead?
    do you think im laying pipe year round every day? lol

Most of my days right now since Im no longer doing what I had my bachelor in are gym, another sport, creative work, and free time / laptop / tennis/basketball...

but its fitting you mention it since its gotten warm this month and im back on the prowl again and man its fun. Couple days ago I was out with a dime Ukrainian, we went for drinks and played some snooker in the bar. The same bar actually showed Heat-Knicks game 3 lol. Nothing happened but wer'e seeing each other again on Thursday. Obviousy alot of Ukrainians here now.

people do have free time, you know. arb's just horsin' around on ish like we all are. why you trippin'?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

do you think im laying pipe year round every day? lol

Most of my days right now since Im no longer doing what I had my bachelor in are gym, another sport, creative work, and free time / laptop / tennis/basketball...

but its fitting you mention it since its gotten warm this month and im back on the prowl again and man its fun. Couple days ago I was out with a dime Ukrainian, we went for drinks and played some snooker in the bar. The same bar actually showed Heat-Knicks game 3 lol. Nothing happened but wer'e seeing each other again on Thursday. Obviousy alot of Ukrainians here now.
    Of course no one bangs a woman everyday year round. What I meant to say is that you spend a lot of time here, you know stuff about posters I don't know about and I spend way too much time here myself (though I had cut down on it a bit recently before the playoffs). What I meant to say is that back in my 20s as a single dude, most of my time was spent between school, work, hanging out with my boys, hooking up with chicks, playing hoops, clubbing, playing in a band etc that I simply wouldn't have had the time nor interest to chat with a bunch of strangers/trolls on a message forum.

My social life isn't nearly what it once was, and that's natural, when you get married and have kids, you no longer have the time nor energy to hang out with your buddies lol. So when when I have some spare time, I'll get on the phone and just kill some time that way. I don't understand why a young guy like you would want to spend so much time here when you're in the prime of your life...that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    people do have free time, you know. arb's just horsin' around on ish like we all are. why you trippin'?
    I'm not tripping, I'm just saying that if I were in his shoes, I'd be doing a ton of other things instead of racking up the post count here. I mean look at how many posts he has compared to me, and I was here 3 years before him

But whatever man, to each his own

I'm not tripping:
    yes ya are.

I'm not tripping, I'm just saying that if I were in his shoes, I'd be doing a ton of other things instead of racking up the post count here. I mean look at how many posts he has compared to me, and I was here 3 years before him

But whatever man, to each his own
    It doesn't take that long to read and post on here. I for instance spend 5-10 mins a day on ISH or something like that. Mostly during work hours when I got nothing better to do or at night after games to see some retarded takes.

It had nothing to do with my job where did you get that bizarre idea?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Of course no one bangs a woman everyday year round. What I meant to say is that you spend a lot of time here, you know stuff about posters I don't know about and I spend way too much time here myself (though I had cut down on it a bit recently before the playoffs). What I meant to say is that back in my 20s as a single dude, most of my time was spent between school, work, hanging out with my boys, hooking up with chicks, playing hoops, clubbing, playing in a band etc that I simply wouldn't have had the time nor interest to chat with a bunch of strangers/trolls on a message forum.

My social life isn't nearly what it once was, and that's natural, when you get married and have kids, you no longer have the time nor energy to hang out with your buddies lol. So when when I have some spare time, I'll get on the phone and just kill some time that way. I don't understand why a young guy like you would want to spend so much time here when you're in the prime of your life...that's all.
    I did bang a gal on weekends.. She lived in a different town , so we only saw each other on weekends.. We fvcked at least 7 times over the weekend.
    We just liked listening to the music we made. hahaha probably my best fvck in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I did bang a gal on weekends.. She lived in a different town , so we only saw each other on weekends.. We fvcked at least 7 times over the weekend.
    We just liked listening to the music we made. hahaha probably my best fvck in my life.
    what music did you make? poopsie/pop music?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It had to do with you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Which cousin was this?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    youre a librarian ofc it had to do with your job.