Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Best womanizer on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Arb is that mid to late 40s guy who’s trying to hide his bald spot, and wears affliction tees to the club. He buys all the young girls drinks then goes home and celebrates and tells his online friends about his womanizing. Friggin bada$$
    Arby is pretty young iirc but probably accurate otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Arb is that mid to late 40s guy who’s trying to hide his bald spot, and wears affliction tees to the club. He buys all the young girls drinks then goes home and celebrates and tells his online friends about his womanizing. Friggin bada$$
    I woud never do that lol. I got a girl a cab recenty to meet with me which was already kind of a tough one for me lol. Im not even bragging or taking about anything here. Why so defensive bud?

Its pretty clear I live a different ife than most here though. If I would say what I did today, everyone woud call my story fake. And thats a normal summer day for me when I go out. Anyway im in my mid 20s

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Most of these dudes don't even look at women right. haha.

You can tell by the way dudes talk, and don't post life stories, esp romance stories on ISH. Don't push anywhere, but not on ISH, you played yourself unless you want the girl getting a FB message from an ISH member, you played yourself.

Womanizer would be like best pool player or best cook. IT MIGHT BE SOMEONE COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED. Some people just have a way with girls/wimminz. It's hard to explain, but if you have that + some nuts you can get just about anything you want. That's the way I see things. You don't need much, but you need a lil... of the first part, the nuts are the hard part. If you go in, there are so many women who are looking for something genuine or DIFFERENT and are out of this world, and if you play a long game, you can probably get a chance. Expect to be rejected much. The chance pops up tho, so I've heard, from my friends who post on PUA forum.

-Smak
    Youre too shy around women. I remember a post from you that said you just, dont walk up to women / talk to women at all... to "leave em alone" sorta thing. Your anxiety is making you think like that. Women appreciate being talked to and being complimented, and want to mate just like men want.