Default I need insight from our Muslim Brothers...

I need to get a grasp of how your marriages work. My bro married into a Muslim family. He converted, did the Nika, and had submitted to their faith and practices. A little less than a year and she became extremely violent and erratic. He came to find she's been slaying dudes left and right before him. He got out but before he could get divorced their parents emailed him and said their marriage is annuled due to the fact they don't live together.

I'm glad that he dodged bullet and he got away clean but that seems suspect. Is this gonna haunt him? Is this official under Muslim customers? He's seeing a Iman or whatever their minister is called and getting solid advice but the whole thing sounds shady. Can I get some clarity to help him out? I'm a little concerned for him.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: I need insight from our Muslim Brothers...

Your brother married a hoe.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm not Muslim, but I think per Sharia Law, your brother is entitled to decapitate his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Your brother married a hoe.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
    Yeah, is this gonna come after him later?

Muslims seem to be vindictive people. Don't know how to say it respectfully but just my observation

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Yeah, is this gonna come after him later?

Muslims seem to be vindictive people. Don't know how to say it respectfully but just my observation
    Vindictive? I guess so but like you said, he dodged a bullet there. What are you expecting to happen
    afterwards? Does her parents know she's a hoe? He can use that against her and the fact he was a good
    husband (muslims respect that) in case there were any issues, but i doubt she'd want that.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Vindictive? I guess so but like you said, he dodged a bullet there. What are you expecting to happen
    afterwards? Does her parents know she's a hoe? He can use that against her and the fact he was a good
    husband (muslims respect that) in case there were any issues, but i doubt she'd want that.
    Like legally I mean. Seems shady to divorce via email and say it's legitimate

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Like legally I mean. Seems shady to divorce via email and say it's legitimate
    Oh right, shouldn't he be able to find out whether he's still legally married or not? If so, lawyer up.

Officially married or islamic marriage? Usually it's both for muslims living in western countries.

Unfortunately seems like your brother married a toxic girl who's apart of a toxic family. If she's playing victim then her family is probably going to side with her regardless of what she's done. Their behavior doesn't have anything to do with their religion. My advice to your brother would be to just stay away from her and the family. Seems like they have serious issues