Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Just the mere fact that CNN had a Townhall for President Trump is a victory for T

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Oh yeah, Chewbacca?
    Can you honestly see Joe Biden being re-elected? Forget if he goes against Trump. Put any Republican up against Biden. You really see Biden being re-elected?

Default Re: Just the mere fact that CNN had a Townhall for President Trump is a victory for T

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Can you honestly see Joe Biden being re-elected? Forget if he goes against Trump. Put any Republican up against Biden. You really see Biden being re-elected?
    have you seen the libtards bro?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    have you seen the libtards bro?
    Yes, they are demented individuals with no grasp on reality. I guess it's the optimist in me to think that there are honest Liberals out there who will admit to the failures of the 2020 election results.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie's Dementia: Think Trump is beloved by anyone outside his cult.

As I was saying...

Yes. Put up Trump and Biden wins. Anyone else, who knows?

Yes, they are demented individuals with no grasp on reality. I guess it's the optimist in me to think that there are honest Liberals out there who will admit to the failures of the 2020 election results.
    2020 election results were not rigged. Trump lost, Biden won. Get over it.

blade must have hit his head along the way since 2020. He's not thinking clearly.

College superstar

Op you’ve literally explained why Trump is not some rogue antiestablishment politician. He’s as mainstream as it gets.

CNN hosted his town hall for christs sake. Big LOL.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

I will say this, considering all the momentum Trump has right now going into 2024, and considering how awful Joe Biden has been and seeing how low his poll and approval rating numbers are, if he somehow manages to beat Trump again with his 80+ million votes, then you know damn well the fix is in.

So moral of the story is, the only person that can beat Trump in 2024 is Trump himself. Libs of ISH: Prepare yourself for Trump again. Start scheduling your therapy sessions now because it's going to be a bumpy ride. If Trump is re-elected, he doesn't have to worry about another term after this one, so you know damn well he will go ham against those that crossed him. The man has nothing to lose.

Convert to Conservatism or die. Not in the literal sense, but in the mental sense.
    MAGA

(adj) A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

(Noun) Violent autocratic cult of personality opposed to democratic governance, and founded on conspiracy theory based on victimhood and entitlement.

(Syn) Insurrectionist

Also see fat.

articles like the one below, along with the brainwashed fools in the subscriber-only comment section is why democrats like biden could indeed stay in power.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...rd-university/

it really is unbelievable how easily people are fooled and duped.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    articles like the one below, along with the brainwashed fools in the subscriber-only comment section is why democrats like biden could indeed stay in power.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...rd-university/

it really is unbelievable how easily people are fooled and duped.
    Ah, I was wondering when the Dems would resurrect the white supremacy nugget.

If I was a police officer, I would be very careful over the next year and a half. With Trump likely to win the GOP nomination, its likely that the Dems will be bringing back the anti-police narrative as well, and their lackeys in the media will look to railroad a few cops just doing their jobs. Its too crucial to the Dem cause for them not to.