Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeBron James

40 45.98%
  • Kobe Bryant

47 54.02%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Does literally ANYONE have Kobe over LeBron anymore? Even one person?

Ten years ago by 2013 it was a done deal but has the delusion seeped this far into 2023?

Default Re: Does literally ANYONE have Kobe over LeBron anymore? Even one person?

I voted kobe for the luls. RIP

Default Re: Does literally ANYONE have Kobe over LeBron anymore? Even one person?

You mofos on this board acting like they won the championship. Way to beat up on a team that won like 5 road games all season, absolute juggernaught

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

I voted Kobe cuz I'm not supposed to. RIP Mamba

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Kenny and stalker most definitely.

Bran is still a career loser and a choker, what’s changed? Moar help?

Banned

Meh. Bronie's fringe top ten. Kobe's 13ish. Both were/are very overrated while they were/are still playing.

I rule the local playground

Kobe sits comfortably ahead of Lebron and that’s the general consensus

Wake me up when Lebron can achieve a proper 2peat let alone a 3peat lol

A 2peat that both curry and KD also achieved, yet Lebron still can’t do despite all the team hopping

Quote Originally Posted by LeGoat4Life View Post
    Kobe sits comfortably ahead of Lebron and that’s the general consensus

Wake me up when Lebron can achieve a proper 2peat let alone a 3peat lol

A 2peat that both curry and KD also achieved, yet Lebron still can’t do despite all the team hopping

um...

you gotta be better than a player first off

kobe offensively might take stupid shots, but his skill set is 2 leagues higher than him. Fadeaways, 3's, post game, kobe has it all

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post

kobe offensively might take stupid shots, but his skill set is 2 leagues higher than him. Fadeaways, 3's, post game, kobe has it all
    Skill doesnÂ’t matter, results do. Jose Calderon had one of the fundamentally sound skillsets ever, no one cares. TJ Ford is one of the most skilled passers ever, Jamal Tinsley had some of the craziest handles ever. Skill doesnÂ’t matter, only results and Lebron destroys Kobe in all measurable metrics.

Also, youÂ’re only listing skills Kobe has over Lebron. Lebron has skills over Kobe too: passing, floor general, team defense. Lebron is a better elimination game player by a mile, better finals performer, and a way more consistent scorer. Kobe doesnÂ’t even have 3 point shooting on Lebron, they shoot a similar percentage while Lebron has higher volume. ItÂ’s crazy that KobeÂ’s only saving grace in this discussion is his scoring, but virtually all metrics point to Lebron as the better scorer. Literally all Kobe has is his ability to go off, which is good, but not enough when youÂ’re putting him side by side with Bron.

At the cost of being efficient.

Btw, speaking of costs...

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

Decent college freshman

LeBron’s career has exceeded Kobe’ by consensus I’d say

Kobe Bryant to this date had the most moves in NBA history. He was also the most elite one on one player along with Jordan. His skill level was greater than Lebrons … but lebron is the more efficient player and the better athlete. He contributes more to team success than Kobe did … we all know Kobe may have been the best tough shot maker in the league but he missed a ton of those shots too … Kobe doesn’t have the efficiency to compete with Lebron or Jordan, that’s the difference. He fired off too many difficult shots and that hurt his field goal percentage among other things.

But he was an absolute marvel on the court who had every move under his belt mastered. There’s always that one dude on the court who is a wizard with the ball in his hands but isn’t as efficient as the one other dude who just hits shots … mostly because he takes better percentage shots closer to the basket and doesn’t force up tough shots.

People would incorrectly say that Kobe had low basketball iq because of his shot selection but it was more of an ego, confidence and ability thing. Not many other players besides Kobe could actually make these shots even at the percentage he made them at. He was also on a bad team for part of his career and felt he had to take those shots because nobody else could score reliably.
    Last edited by HighFlyer23; 05-16-2023 at 02:55 AM.