Jokic Stan

Default Suns were the 2nd best team in the West

Most people won't admit it, but they simply ran into the Nuggets earlier than the Lakers. Booker was legit playing like Michael Jordan, and then KD is KD.

No one will beat the Nuggets as long as Jokic and Murray keep up this level of play.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Suns were the 2nd best team in the West

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

**** the nuggets. This is 2-2 going back to Denver.

Never seen a luckier start to a series. There is no doubt in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

Probably 3-1 going back to Denver and thats where it will end.

LeHercules can will at least one game off these Nuggets, but LeTeammates just arent up for the challenge. He has the worst supporting cast in basketball.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Probably 3-1 going back to Denver and thats where it will end.

LeHercules can will at least one game off these Nuggets, but LeTeammates just arent up for the challenge. He has the worst supporting cast in basketball.
    We've been saying it's a 1 man show all season. Obviously his cast is horrible and not worthy of a championship run.... but we've seen him do it like 10 times before. I'm not giving up on him yet. I still think LeBron is genuinely the better team in this series.

Nah, the Suns lost every game decisively in that series, and outside of Game 2 got blown out in every loss. Meanwhile, they squeaked out their 2 wins with Booker averaging like 45 ppg on 80% shooting.

Despite getting worked for most of Game 1 the Lakers made it very competitive at the end, and led most of last night before Murray went nuclear in the 4th. The series could very well end up only going 4-5 games, but people are typically way too quick to write off a team after dropping the first 2 games on the road. The Lakers haven't lost at home since March and could still hold homecourt over the next 2 games.

We've been saying it's a 1 man show all season. Obviously his cast is horrible and not worthy of a championship run.... but we've seen him do it like 10 times before. I'm not giving up on him yet. I still think LeBron is genuinely the better team in this series.

Well if they get two wins in Los Brangeles Ill actually like his chances to win the series at that point. But I just expect the losers around him to get in the way. Ive got my fingers crossed tho.

Banned

No, Nuggets are the 2nd best team in the West. Lakers are first. If they don't get by the Nuggets it's a massive underachievement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Well if they get two wins in Los Brangeles Ill actually like his chances to win the series at that point. But I just expect the losers around him to get in the way. Ive got my fingers crossed tho.
    Hachimura almost won the last game for LeCarried, homie.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Nah, the Suns lost every game decisively in that series, and outside of Game 2 got blown out in every loss. Meanwhile, they squeaked out their 2 wins with Booker averaging like 45 ppg on 80% shooting.

Despite getting worked for most of Game 1 the Lakers made it very competitive at the end, and led most of last night before Murray went nuclear in the 4th. The series could very well end up only going 4-5 games, but people are typically way too quick to write off a team after dropping the first 2 games on the road. The Lakers haven't lost at home since March and could still hold homecourt over the next 2 games.
    And yet, there is a high likelihood that Suns win the most games against the Nuggets compared to any other WC team.

A loss is a loss, a win is a win. Could easily see the Lakers go down in 5 and the Suns were the only team who beat the Nuggets multiple times.

OP constantly makes these threads in an attempt to "jinx" the team opposing LeBron's team. Superstitious weirdo.

You are such a little girl

its actually impressive bc the suns made the nuggets look beatable at times...even during the blowout game 6, suns kept up with them for a quarter. it's the having a depleted bench and no starting point guard or center that ultimately was too much to overcome. suns come back next year with depth and healthy squad, it's not looking too good for denver.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    its actually impressive bc the suns made the nuggets look beatable at times...even during the blowout game 6, suns kept up with them for a quarter. it's the having a depleted bench and no starting point guard or center that ultimately was too much to overcome. suns come back next year with depth and healthy squad, it's not looking too good for denver.
    SO the Suns will just find the perfect depth players they need and rule the west nest year and Denver will not change a thing or will lose a few players and become irrelevant? I swear some people post with the brain cognizance of a toddler.

Jokic Stan

Told y'all Suns were second best.