Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    High School Starter

Default Re: Joe Mazzulla just admitted he has lost the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825 View Post
    Did we really have to fvcking fire Udoka just for being horny? Fvcking idiots
    Well said.

I don’t watch more than a few mins of bball but when I saw them down twenty or thirty at half I was like yooo. They should have fired him at half time. Haha breaking news!

I dislike his zen musings after mistakes and I think as I said dood is gonna lose his job for sure.

I’m sorry, but this is embarrassing. I always tease my cs friend like u know they are just gonna get scraped out in cf as always. This is too much. I almost wanna watch the last gm to see how they shit so hard. Guess I’ll check box.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    Miami got swept in first round the year after reaching Finals.

Boston got swept in conference Finals the year after reaching Finals.

Now Miami did get some bubble frauds criticism but that was more to discredit Lakers championship. So go ahead and make fun of Celtics. But I guarantee you they will win a championship very soon. Just not this year because it looks like it's Nikola Jokic's year.
    Not as they are lol. It’s been like five years or something. Same thing. They made finals which was surprising.

This isn’t a situation where they are better than Mia on paper. They are better period. I’m not a coach but I’d keep brown and Tatum on diff sides of the floor and attack that way. No way Mia should be able to stop both, then make the right play.

Cs haha.

-Smak