Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Is there any feeling on ish better than watching the team who eliminated you get the

Absolute shit beat out of them? I’ve never been happier watching a team fail. For some reason this is even better than watching them losing the championship last. I didn’t care about them any other year they eliminated but something about this beating is so…..fking…..satifisying.. can any other team relate?

Clippers fans
    Warriors fans
    Hawks fans
    Ja fans get in here

@manny98
    I finally see how you felt watching us lose

One day truce bro.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Is there any feeling on ish better than watching the team who eliminated you get

let’s goooooooooooo

Default Re: Is there any feeling on ish better than watching the team who eliminated you get

Well now that you of all people made this thread, the Celtics are probably gonna comeback

Also as a lakers fan, we’re usually the ones doing the eliminating so I really can’t relate to this concept of another team losing in the conference final as our ‘championship’ but I’m happy for you mask

So this is what hatred feels like? I thought I hated Luka but no…. This…..this is what it feels like to actually watch someone you hate truly fail.

Lebron haters you got it. I will no longer argue with you. I never knew what it felt like. I will just turn the other cheek when you hate on king James

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yes we smoking on that Loston pack today

I fvcking love watching little floor wiggle and LOSER Harden fail...they're both nothing without shit fouls

You literally live to watch a team fail because they embarrassed the fvck out of your boy and he couldn't do it himself.

Pretty pathetic lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Also as a lakers fan, we’re usually the ones doing the eliminating so I really can’t relate to this concept of another team losing in the conference final as our ‘championship’ but I’m happy for you mask
    The hung fam are different...we've been through success multiple times...with ball and our own lives

Op also loves watching whites fail because their success hurts him irl

High School Starter

Absolutely not.

As a warriors fan I'm very sad that Lakers getting pounded now. It means we were very weak and had no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    Absolutely not.

As a warriors fan I'm very sad that Lakers getting pounded now. It means we were very weak and had no chance.
    Good way to put it, actually.

Embiid was THAT bad

This will be a test of OPs jinx power.

Very good NBA starter

I always enjoy seeing narcissistic media made stars being eliminated, that's why I enjoy Tatum losing.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    I always enjoy seeing narcissistic media made stars being eliminated, that's why I enjoy Tatum losing.
    You much enjoy seeing LeBron losing too then