Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Exclamation League sources: Lebron may consider forming another superteam this summer

League sources reveal that Lebron James may already be in communication with Kyrie Irving, Dillon Brooks who was all NBA defense this season. Fresh off another playoff disappointment, James may be ready to cut ties with Davis and reunite with a former championship teammate.

If everything goes according to plan I'm told Lebron wants one more shot at it with this revamped lineup next season:

PG: Irving | Schroeder
    SG: Smith | Walker
    SF: Brooks | Gabriel
    PF: James | Thompson
    C: Vanderblit | Bamba

Default Re: League sources: Lebron may consider forming another superteam this summer

That's a significantly worse team than the one he has right now, you're very bad at his.

The fact that you think Wenyen Gabriel plays small forward is hilarious btw

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Default Re: League sources: Lebron may consider forming another superteam this summer

That lineup could easily be a 5 seed in the early 00’s eastern conference.

That lack of spacing would be MF hilarious in 2024.
    And result in Bran getting injured af early af in a crazily congested paint.

Love this idea.
    DO IT !

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

He posted this crap earlier in the morning lol. Who is Smith? JR Smith? He been out of the league for a few years now. You do know he was with LA in the bubble right and played no meaningful minutes.

Even though Vando is a great defender, the Lakers offence gets ruined unless the other 4 are making shots to cover his offensive liabilty. Regular season he playing 24min per vs post season 16min per.

Are you trying to build a brick castle with Vando, Lebron, Brooks?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    That lineup could easily be a 5 seed in the early 00’s eastern conference.

That lack of spacing would be MF hilarious in 2024.
    And result in Bran getting injured af early af in a crazily congested paint.

Love this idea.
    DO IT !
    I’m hearing it’s all in the works. Irving made a trip to Los Angeles in the first round and may have discussed a possible reunion with James in a bid to mend their relationship. It should be noted that Irving did not acknowledge Anthony Davis on his trip.

College superstar

LeWarRoom is now in operation?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    LeWarRoom is now in operation?

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

I don’t doubt one bit, that LeBron and Kyrie will team up again … I just hope LeBron allows Kyrie to educate him on some finer points of history and society, and then watch the media turn on LeBron viciously, and sink him in a PED scandal and trial, for daring to defend his knowledgeable brother Kyrie.

NBA rookie of the year

I don’t doubt one bit, that LeBron and Kyrie will team up again … I just hope LeBron allows Kyrie to educate him on some finer points of history and society, and then watch the media turn on LeBron viciously, and sink him in a PED scandal and trial, for daring to defend his knowledgeable brother Kyrie.
    LeBron and Kyrie together again will be very interesting to watch. Add Dillon Brooks to the mix and it’s must watch TV.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut View Post
    I’m hearing it’s all in the works. Irving made a trip to Los Angeles in the first round and may have discussed a possible reunion with James in a bid to mend their relationship. It should be noted that Irving did not acknowledge Anthony Davis on his trip.
    you need a hearing aid...

surprised you didnt throw Trae in there too since he was at the game

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post
    you need a hearing aid...

surprised you didnt throw Trae in there too since he was at the game
    Trae isn't a free agent

Please do not tell me that's JR Smith?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Please do not tell me that's JR Smith?

Ish Smith?
    Josh smith?
    Joe smith?

NBA rookie of the year

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Without the GOAT Austin Reaves, that team will go nowhere.