Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question Will you be buying a Tuck-Friendly Women's Swimsuit for the Summer?

RRR3?

Default Re: Will you be buying a Tuck-Friendly Women's Swimsuit for the Summer?

The world has lost it's god damn mind.

I can't even fathom what shit will look like 5-10 years down the road.

Lol awwww

I could definitely see some ISHers strutting the beach in one of those bad boys. Err, bad girls?

Go get em Tigerrr3 ;)

I mis-read as "Tucker-Friendly".

lmao

Adidas swimsuit for women who have no breasts and a bulging crotch. You can find it in the women's section.

Women have chest hair too.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    The world has lost it's god damn mind.

I can't even fathom what shit will look like 5-10 years down the road.
    The goal is to highlight how embarrassing and insane all this behavior is now so that it doesn't get any worse in 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Adidas swimsuit for women who have no breasts and a bulging crotch. You can find it in the women's section.

Women have chest hair too.
    That's a god damn extra from Avatar

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

What is this fu˘kery?!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    That's a god damn extra from Avatar
    That's actually Brittany Griner's sister.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

The backlash for this insane. Target lost almost 9 billion in market capitalization in a single week over this. They are pulling their tuck friendly bathing suits and modifying their plans for Pride month. We've been accustomed to seeing companies cave into libtard boycotts and demands before. But I've never seen the less tolerant portion of the right bully companies into taking a more conservative approach to business before like they have lately

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    The backlash for this insane. Target lost almost 9 billion in market capitalization in a single week over this. They are pulling their tuck friendly bathing suits and modifying their plans for Pride month. We've been accustomed to seeing companies cave into libtard boycotts and demands before. But I've never seen the less tolerant portion of the right bully companies into taking a more conservative approach to business before like they have lately
    Oh, poppycock! This was just another "brilliant marketing strategy". - Off the Court

Uh ohhhhhhhhh

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

It's just crazy that there are enough people to support the perpetual promotion of stuff like this. We are living in an increasingly ****ed up world where betas and social outcasts are slowly becoming the majority. I know Hitler was evil, but man... if a dude came along proposing gas chambers for these people... idk. Idk anymore man...

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I don't know why you guys get so worked up over the trannys. Who cares really? They don't bother you or me. They are freaks to someone just as much as a redneck is a freak to other people

I get why some people are against teachers pushing their stupid political and sociological views on children though.