Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: the NBA has launched an official investigation into referee Eric Lewis

You have to wonder at what point does technology advance to a point where refs, judges, & empires are no longer needed. There really isn't a need for an empire to call balls or strikes anymore in a professional baseball game, has been the case for a long time. And the fact that only 3 judges determine a winner to a boxing match is crazy, we always see bad decisions in that sport, last week being a great example in the Haney-Lomachenko fight. Humans are just too prone to mistakes & can have hidden agendas without anyone knowing.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: the NBA has launched an official investigation into referee Eric Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Holy shit.

Doesn't look like Eric Lewis though.

I didn’t look into it past the video being funny.

Wouldnt it be funny if it turned out there was a vast network of pro Celtic refs and their phones get hacked or something?

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

You have to wonder at what point does technology advance to a point where refs, judges, & empires are no longer needed. There really isn't a need for an empire to call balls or strikes anymore in a professional baseball game, has been the case for a long time. And the fact that only 3 judges determine a winner to a boxing match is crazy, we always see bad decisions in that sport, last week being a great example in the Haney-Lomachenko fight. Humans are just too prone to mistakes & can have hidden agendas without anyone knowing.
    Basketball is a way more dynamic game unfortunately. The strike zone in baseball is pretty well defined, but calling fouls and penalties in baseball and football requires a lot more than what technology can handle. It's gonna be a long time before we see robo refs in basketball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

I don't take any sport seriously where judges decide the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Definitely a bad look for a ref accused of being a Celtics fan:

https://twitter.com/erjmanlasvegas/s...vrTUpW4eOxrXKA
    Everyone and their momma has been saying Celtics get the run of the whistle, and it sucks because they're already the most talented team in the league. Mfers hit threes like no ones business and any bit of help is a kick in the d!ck for the other team.

its not him, its even made cear by eric himsef in the tweets

Holy shit.

Doesn't look like Eric Lewis though.
    its rodney mott. and the comments mention he lives in vegas

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

The owner of the account made a tweet claiming he was Eric Lewis' brother, not Eric, who was controlling the account.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    The owner of the account made a tweet claiming he was Eric Lewis' brother, not Eric, who was controlling the account.
    this guy is a horrible liar

belongs on ISH

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

belongs on ISH

Banned

LOL at Bronie fluffers acting like he would have actually MADE the free throws if a foul did get called.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Just give him two more games in the conference finals before he gets fired. That's all I ask.
    Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

belongs on ISH
    Probably has an alt here tbh

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Shameless

Probably has an alt here tbh
    NBA history is full of teams that lost games with complaints about the refs afterwards. When the Lakers beat the Kings in 2002 Game 6 with the famously bad calls going their way did you issue an apology? Tell me which teams fans come out teary eyed after their side wins a game like that and apologized. You are a joke and just upset that the Celtics are still in the hunt. You think I am concerned with you or anyone else bitching? "LOL." Brandon Ingram will never achieve in his whole career even half of what Tatum has already done. Most playoff points scored of anyone in their first 6 seasons in NBA history. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    NBA history is full of teams that lost games with complaints about the refs afterwards. When the Lakers beat the Kings in 2002 Game 6 with the famously bad calls going their way did you issue an apology? Tell me which teams fans come out teary eyed after their side wins a game like that and apologized. You are a joke and just upset that the Celtics are still in the hunt. You think I am concerned with you or anyone else bitching? "LOL." Brandon Ingram will never achieve in his whole career even half of what Tatum has already done. Most playoff points scored of anyone in their first 6 seasons in NBA history. Deal with it.
    Lakers got robbed in G5 and Kings choked regardless

Last time I checked, both Tatum & BI got 0 rings and BI is playing with a bunch of nobodies in bum**** New Orleans.

I'm fine with whoever wins Game 7 because I don't think either of them are winning the championship anyway. Denver's just way too consistent offensively to lose to either of these teams and have arguably the two best players in the series with how great Murray's been in these Playoffs.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

As I knew...no, you are not going to apologize for the Lakers getting calls. People are not upset when bad calls go their way. You are full of crap like always.