Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye warriorfan

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Bye warriorfan

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    wait what

why did he get called out for being balls out?

cache from that thread?
    I have known its him and called him out for it. He melted down, got banned, and was lurking from that account 5 minutes after. Hasn't logged in to it since being exposed.

87 lakers can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    I have known its him and called him out for it. He melted down, got banned, and was lurking from that account 5 minutes after. Hasn't logged in to it since being exposed.

87 lakers can confirm
    He now logs in to balls out and posts 5 minutes after I post this

Guy is mentally ill

87 lakers can confirm

whats the giveaway though?

except that ballsout is posting now.

He made a thread about his alt, pretty big giveaway.

And then I noticed they talked in the same low IQ manner and it just made sense. He obviously tries to be a different character but my IQ is too high. Go thru his history and it's obvious

He made a thread about his alt, pretty big giveaway.

And then I noticed they talked in the same low IQ manner and it just made sense. He obviously tries to be a different character but my IQ is too high. Go thru his history and it's obvious

Interesting. the similar join dates are obv there and warriorfan came out of nowhere when GSW got good, so he was definitely posting on something before that.

but I dont quite see the resemblance.

ballsout has a super weird obsession with forming these lebron teams with all these declined old players that were stars a decade ago.

if thats warriorfan, the guy would genuinely be insane. some split personality shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I wasn't sure at first either, but the fact that ballsout was viewing the "real men wear green deleted my post" thread the moment he got banned was pretty telling. This morning that ballsout poster has also been making height jokes directed at LeBron23, which is something warriorfan always does. I'm convinced it's him now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut View Post
    When I was 15 year old I become fan of Boston Celtics. Then when the Sixers win, I become Sixers fan the following years. In 2003 I become an Cavs fan. My aunt lives not too far from Ohio. Then she went to Miami for a vacation so in 2011 I becomes a Heat fan. I’m currently talking to this hot model chick on the Facebook. She was born in Los Angeles which I became a fan of in 2018. Also she thinks I’m a very handsome man and asks me if I like investing.

By the way I’m going to Chicago this year. I heard in Americas you have to be 5’4 to go on the rollercoasters right? Thankfully I am a solid 5’5 with my LeBron witness shoe on.
    It's him.

Interesting. the similar join dates are obv there and warriorfan came out of nowhere when GSW got good, so he was definitely posting on something before that.

ballsout has a super weird obsession with forming these lebron teams with all these declined old players that were stars a decade ago.

if thats warriorfan, the guy would genuinely be insane. some split personality shit.
    It's actually 100% bro, it's not even a question

1987 lakers and I are pretty high IQ.

He's a legit mentally ill phycho. Kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I wasn't sure at first either, but the fact that ballsout was viewing the "real men wear green deleted my post" thread the moment he got banned was pretty telling. This morning that ballsout poster has also been making height jokes directed at LeBron23, which is something warriorfan always does. I'm convinced it's him now.
    that seems like good enough of a clue

whats the deleted thread?

that seems like good enough of a clue

whats the deleted thread?
    It involved boston fans being disappointed about game 7 with an attached video showing kkk men and one of them shouted the 'n' word. It then got deleted and subsequently he made another thread accusing rmwg for doing the removal. Then the latter came back at him by flushing him down the toilet.
    Last edited by Axe; 05-30-2023 at 10:52 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That's true. It might be best for the board, though I don't think it would be an actual break for Louie, since beside his spot on ISH as the poster with the most posts (which one day will be over taken by Axe), he's also top poster in some NBA Facebook group with like 100,000 users. So he's probably spending every free time second of his day posting comments on the internet.

And I haven't watched Duck Tales since like 1991, and a minute after I wrote "And Louie too," it hit me that the reason why I wrote that (I didn't really want to) was because there was a Duck Tales commercial or something that said, "Huey, Dewey and Louie too." Some many decades and my brain recalls it a minute later.
    Our childhood was the best.

He's ballsout as well? Makes sense

Unless they are perma-banned, they won't matter and it will be back to square one soon.

5 minutes after I called him out for being Ballsout, he gets banned and starts lurking from that account.

Epic loser
    Nah, he's not BallsOut.

BallsOut is the alt of another account made the same year, the name of which I can't recall as he has retired it in the last couple years...but in no way is it warriorfan.

Anyone who thinks so is one gullible ****.

Yeah, and he did that on his other account too. It is definitely not warriorfan.

Thanks for actually using your brain unlike most of this thread
    Last edited by Proctor; 05-30-2023 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Nah, he's not BallsOut.

BallsOut is the alt of another account made the same year, the name of which I can't recall as he has retired it in the last couple years...but in no way is it warriorfan.

Anyone who thinks so is one gullible ****.

Yeah, and he did that on his other account too. It is definitely not warriorfan.

Thanks for actually using your brain unlike most of this thread
    Tell us how the will Smith slap was fake

You seem like a good judge about this stuff

Its not even remotely a question, it's 100% him. But then again, it was 100% obvious the slap wasn't staged either so who knows whats going on in your brain