Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    This screams your ego is hurt. Lol
    he's an idiot that thinks he's right but even when proven wrong, he'll keep on thinking he's right because...well, he's an idiot. i actually feel bad for him bc he obviously has limited internet access (goes a week or couple days without posting then when he regains internet access, he posts like 10-15 times in the span of an hour). so he lives somewhere isolated and most likely still a virgin bc he always comes across as hostile but tries to add some emojis to hide that despite it being obvious he's pissed off for no good reason. anyways, sad soul.

Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    he's an idiot that thinks he's right but even when proven wrong, he'll keep on thinking he's right because...well, he's an idiot. i actually feel bad for him bc he obviously has limited internet access (goes a week or couple days without posting then when he regains internet access, he posts like 10-15 times in the span of an hour). so he lives somewhere isolated and most likely still a virgin bc he always comes across as hostile but tries to add some emojis to hide that despite it being obvious he's pissed off for no good reason. anyways, sad soul.
    Show me precisely where I have been proven wrong about anything in this thread

I find it funny that you feel bad for me bc I only log on this site once every week or two, unlike you I have a real life outside of this site and its rare that I have free time to waste talking shit with you jabronies

Anyway I feel bad for you, bc you are an obese drug addict who has never done or built anything meaningful/fulfilling in his entire life. The amount of projection contained in this post is unreal, a depressed and degenerate addict claims to think that I have a sad soul... pot meet kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Show me precisely where I have been proven wrong about anything in this thread

I find it funny that you feel bad for me bc I only log on this site once every week or two, unlike you I have a real life outside of this site and its rare that I have free time to waste talking shit with you jabronies

Anyway I feel bad for you, bc you are an obese drug addict who has never done or built anything meaningful/fulfilling in his entire life. The amount of projection contained in this post is unreal, a depressed and degenerate addict claims to think that I have a sad soul... pot meet kettle
    i haven't read this thread nor will i read it. but there have been instances where i proved you wrong and you held steadfast to your opinion despite being blatantly wrong bc you're an idiot.

you're the one that follows me around being hostile, it's actually very fukking weird how much you dislike me bc i don't remember our interactions. and i have a very real life outside of this forum. i don't for a second believe you have a meaningful life, it's proven that people like you that spend their lives being grumpy and irritable are deeply unhappy. it's not something you can hide or conceal. you are a loser, that's why you go around being grumpy on this forum.

you also have one kidney, so i legitimately feel sorry for you. it makes sense why you give off so much small d1ck energy. but hey, no hard feelings pal. i ignore your posts for the most part despite you following me around trying to get a rise out of me.

Nanners getting clowned like usual

i haven't read this thread nor will i read it. but there have been instances where i proved you wrong and you held steadfast to your opinion despite being blatantly wrong bc you're an idiot.

you're the one that follows me around being hostile, it's actually very fukking weird how much you dislike me bc i don't remember our interactions. and i have a very real life outside of this forum. i don't for a second believe you have a meaningful life, it's proven that people like you that spend their lives being grumpy and irritable are deeply unhappy. it's not something you can hide or conceal. you are a loser, that's why you go around being grumpy on this forum.

you also have one kidney, so i legitimately feel sorry for you. it makes sense why you give off so much small d1ck energy. but hey, no hard feelings pal. i ignore your posts for the most part despite you following me around trying to get a rise out of me.
    "I havent read this thread but there have been occasions where I proved you wrong" lol ok sure, go ahead and cite a single example of this

You say I follow you around being hostile, yet youre the one who came into this thread where I was having a conversation with someone else just to say that I am an idiot and virgin (lol). why the hell would i follow you around anyway, not only are you a simpleton but even worse you're just boring... anyway please link to some examples of me "following you around".

the fvck you talking about i only have one kidney? its time for you to put down the pipe hunter anyway lets pretend that were true, id much rather have one kidney than be an obese drug addict with nothing to show for his life.
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-09-2023 at 11:13 PM.

"I havent read this thread but there have been occasions where I proved you wrong" lol ok sure, go ahead and cite a single example of this

You say I follow you around being hostile, yet youre the one who came into this thread where I was having a conversation with someone else just to say that I am an idiot and virgin (lol). why the hell would i follow you around anyway, not only are you a simpleton but even worse you're just boring... anyway please link to some examples of me "following you around".

the fvck you talking about i only have one kidney? its time for you to put down the pipe hunter anyway lets pretend that were true, id much rather have one kidney than be an obese drug addict with nothing to show for his life.
    umm yeah...actually now that you bring it up, you came into one of my threads (one of many instances) about sous vide cooking and claimed the plastic bags leech contaminants into the food. i cited a source that clearly proves there are special composites that do not break down at cooking temperatures, not to mention sous vide is extremely popular form of cooking even in the high end restaurants. funny bc that thread alone proves my entire point at how unprovoked this shit is. this is the most attention i've given you, like ever.

and you stated you had one kidney. whether you were lying or not, you did claim that...must be weird to be caught lying.

recap, you're a hater, liar, and dumb as bricks. and there's a reason why proffesional athletes don't drink milk during practice or a game except for a dairy commercial/ad. same reason why no one chooses milk over water or electrolyte infused drinks. it has casein protein, it's going to bloat the living fucc out of you.

BYE. i won't respond anymore, including to your alt.

umm yeah...actually now that you bring it up, you came into one of my threads (one of many instances) about sous vide cooking and claimed the plastic bags leech contaminants into the food. i cited a source that clearly proves there are special composites that do not break down at cooking temperatures, not to mention sous vide is extremely popular form of cooking even in the high end restaurants. funny bc that thread alone proves my entire point at how unprovoked this shit is. this is the most attention i've given you, like ever.
    so your best example of me following you around and being hostile is when I came into a thread about cooking food in plastic bags and expressed concern for your health? meanwhile you think that you're not following me around and being hostile when you come into this thread and call me an idiot and virgin completely unprovoked?

and you stated you had one kidney. whether you were lying or not, you did claim that...must be weird to be caught lying.
    No I didnt, link to the post where I said that, you delusional crack head.

You might be confusing him with Bladefd.

so your best example of me following you around and being hostile is when I came into a thread about cooking food in plastic bags and expressed concern for your health? meanwhile you think that you're not following me around and being hostile when you come into this thread and call me an idiot and virgin completely unprovoked?

No I didnt, link to the post where I said that, you delusional crack head.
    "expressed concern" you were adamantly confident that sous vide bags leech toxic chemicals into the food being cooked. for a self-proclaimed chemist, you sure are stupid. imagine calling yourself a scientist with an emphasis on biology and chemistry and not knowing basic polymer composition

anyways, no retort to the milk argument? didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You might be confusing him with Bladefd.
    i'm 90% sure it was nanners. and the reason i remember is because when he posted that, i remembered another poster that used to post 10+ years ago that was also from oregon and had a blazers avy that was a psychologist, he had once said he only had one kidney. for a second i thought nanners was him but that guy wasn't a mouthbreather so i shrugged it off as a coincidence. also, i felt sorry for nanners when i read that about him. part of me didn't want to make fun of him for it but i really don't care about being nice anymore.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

pedowhey

you know what, I think I am gonna stop drinking raw milk... how can I argue against the expert opinions of an obese drug addicted construction worker and a manlet who earns his living selling protein powder in a mall?

milk doesnt even supply the body with hydrogen after all
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-16-2023 at 09:30 AM.

you know what, I think I am gonna stop drinking raw milk... how can I argue against the expert opinions of an obese drug addicted construction worker and a manlet who earns his living selling protein powder in a mall?

milk doesnt even supply the body with hydrogen after all
    I commend you for getting off milk. The hormones in there are pumping your estrogen too high

Lol calm down buddy. You got exposed for some fake degree now you're grasping at straws.

BTW milk does supply hydrogen...lol

"expressed concern" you were adamantly confident that sous vide bags leech toxic chemicals into the food being cooked. for a self-proclaimed chemist, you sure are stupid. imagine calling yourself a scientist with an emphasis on biology and chemistry and not knowing basic polymer composition

anyways, no retort to the milk argument? didn't think so.
    Yeah, I'm boggled by his chemistry degree well he showed no clue of a simple element in water. Like the basis of all life hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Yeah, I'm boggled by his chemistry degree well he showed no clue of a simple element in water. Like the basis of all life hahaha
    lets revisit your earlier post in this thread

You realize our body's require oxygen and hydrogen right? I think your views on water is misguided. Our body is 60% water and it needs to be maintained to sustain life. Lol, all kinds of wrong in this statement
    You realize that our bodies dont break water down into oxygen and hydrogen, right? In case you arent aware, our bodies get oxygen from the atmosphere and hydrogen from breaking down carbohydrates and fats. Water is critical for life specifically because its chemical structure makes it difficult to break apart and highly polarized, which makes it a great solvent and ion transmitter.

You realize that just like your body, milk is made up of mostly water with some added fat and protein, right?

Water is indeed the basis of all life, and its surprising that a supposed nutrition expert is not only clueless about the fact that milk is just water with added benefits, but also seemingly clueless about the basics of cellular respiration. If you got stuck on a desert island with no water and only milk to drink, do you think youd die of dehydration?