Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Lol, I saw this coming from a mile away.

    When have I ever said take pills to rely on nutrients? Your GNC thing is getting really old. I've always promoted healthy eating over supplements...and I own my own supplement company

    Back to what I said...You're promoting something that isn't viable in nature and not designed for human consumption vs. Something put on earth designed to sustain life for all. But sure..go ahead and promote drinking animal pus. I'll stick to healthy fruits which has more benefits to the human body
    If you saw this coming from a mile away then why did you set me up to slam dunk this point in your abnormally short and malnourished face? (eat some protein bro)

    I take supplements, and I think its great that you own a supplement company of your own... that said, raw Milk is the ultimate super food and the idea that milk is not "viable in nature" or "designed for human consumption" is disproven by virtually all of human history. The men who conquered this world between the 1500s-1800s were all regularly drinking the milk of other mammals, ffs you were brought into this world drinking milk, and assuming you had a good mother milk was the only thing you consumed for your entire first year of existence.

    Go ahead and stick to your healthy fruits lol, ill keep drinking the same raw milk that my ancestors have been drinking for hundreds if not thousands of years, and if you want ill continue to bench press your pill and fruit made ass both physically and mentally
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-07-2023 at 01:30 PM.

  2. #17
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Because we use enough through water and it benefits the body in multiple ways? Most humans on earth are deficient in some aspect but they are not dying from it either. You're reaching now because your ego wants to dispell me rather than actual taking in solid advice. Meaning no matter what I say you're going to refute it. I said the body needs water. Now you're trying to deny me by focusing on the thing you know least about. But have at it. I get paid to be in the nutrtion industry. Use your Google to tell us about being healthy lol
    no shit the body needs water. that doesnt make hydrogen an essential nutrient and it doesnt diminish raw milk as the ultimate sports drink of all time.

    I have multiple degrees in biological science (where did you go to school again?), but youre a manlet who gets paid by selling pills so I guess you're the expert on nutrition

    Anyway go ahead and eat your fruit and take your pills... for anyone who actually cares about their health and building muscle - try raw milk and thank me later.
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-07-2023 at 01:23 PM.

  3. #18
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    If you saw this coming from a mile away then why did you set me up to slam dunk this point in your abnormally short and malnourished face? (eat some protein bro)

    I take supplements, and I think its great that you own a supplement company of your own... that said, raw Milk is the ultimate super food and the idea that milk is not "viable in nature" or "designed for human consumption" is disproven by virtually all of human history. The men who conquered this world between the 1500s-1800s were all regularly drinking the milk of other mammals, ffs you were brought into this world drinking milk, and assuming you had a good mother milk was the only thing you consumed for your entire first year of existence.

    Go ahead and stick to your healthy fruits lol, ill keep drinking the same raw milk that my ancestors have been drinking for hundreds if not thousands of years, and if you want ill continue to bench press your pill and fruit made ass both physically and mentally
    Animal Milk is a byproduct of convenience. Not a superior source. And definitely not a superfood. If your talking the nutrients from mother's milk then that's an entirely different point. That I agree. Are you sucking tittie milk? Obviously not. Again, we are the only species that rely on another mammals milk not designed for us. And you also missed the whole entire point I posted about the negative benefits. The increased lactose intolerance. The cancer promoting. Nobody ever risked cancer eating fruits. Lol

    But it does seem raw milk brings up estrogen because you're fuming. Lol

    And no I did not "set you up" but corrected your fallacies.

  4. #19
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    no shit the body needs water. that doesnt make hydrogen an essential nutrient and it doesnt diminish raw milk as the ultimate sports drink of all time.

    I have multiple degrees in biological science (where did you go to school again?), but youre a manlet who gets paid by selling pills so I guess you're the expert on nutrition

    Anyway go ahead and eat your fruit and take your pills... for anyone who actually cares about their health and building muscle - try raw milk and thank me later.
    I have a degree in food and nutrition. Not to mention 25 years experience in the field as well as a successful nutrition company. I have to be on my game in order to put a product to market. If you want to go the pissing contest route. That fact you didn't know your body requires hydrogen for cellular functions makes me question you. But you clearly want to make this about trying to clown me rather than providing good knowledge. But sure, keep on using the pill popping GNC shtick lol

  5. #20
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    If we want to go further in the milk vs water debate.. the saturated fat in milk can lead to risks in cardiovascular and brain diseases as well as increase risks in cancer. A high amount of humans cannot even process lactose which can lead to gastrointestinal problems. Water has no potential bad side effects. Other than drowning in it! Lol.

    But hey....let's just try and help people instead of insulting someone for trying to help others with their basic knowledge
    Explaing this. Why aren't you using this in your argument?

  6. #21
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Funny how milk is described as some superfood when millions have a dairy free diet and thrive. Go figure

  7. #22
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Animal Milk is a byproduct of convenience. Not a superior source. And definitely not a superfood. If your talking the nutrients from mother's milk then that's an entirely different point. That I agree. Are you sucking tittie milk? Obviously not. Again, we are the only species that rely on another mammals milk not designed for us. And you also missed the whole entire point I posted about the negative benefits. The increased lactose intolerance. The cancer promoting. Nobody ever risked cancer eating fruits. Lol

    But it does seem raw milk brings up estrogen because you're fuming. Lol

    And no I did not "set you up" but corrected your fallacies.
    We are the only species that uses refrigeration, we are the only species that their cooks food, we are the only species that consume food full of industrially refined products like corn syrup and seed oils, we are the only species that needs companies like yours to sell pills that "supplement" our "nutrition"..... that you would use the fact that humans are the only species capable of harvesting and bottling the milk of another mammal as a reason why its inherently bad is beyond laughable. Anyway, go offer your cat or dog or virtually any other mammal some raw cow milk and see what happens, they are going to eagerly lap that shit up despite the fact that its "not designed for them".

    WTF does a food being "designed for us" mean exactly anyway? Free range chicken eggs are arguably the single most complete food on the planet in terms of amino acids and vitamins/minerals, explain to me how chicken eggs were any more "designed for us" than cows milk? Both eggs and milk are the result of domestication of other animals, does domesticating an animal mean that its products are designed for you? You think cow milk is not designed for humans, does that mean cow meat is not designed for humans too? Do you shun ribeye steaks or was that aspect of cow products designed for you?
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-07-2023 at 05:01 PM.

  8. #23
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Funny how milk is described as some superfood when millions have a dairy free diet and thrive. Go figure
    Superfood doesnt mean that you are going to die if you dont consume it, it means food that is packed with nutrients. The fact that millions live without one of the best sources of nutrients on the planet does nothing to diminish the power or value of that source of nutrients.

    Millions of americans are currently living on a diet of refined sugar and seed oils, that fact doesnt discredit the value of all the high quality foods that are largely ignored in modern american society
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-07-2023 at 05:03 PM.

  9. #24
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I have a degree in food and nutrition. Not to mention 25 years experience in the field as well as a successful nutrition company. I have to be on my game in order to put a product to market. If you want to go the pissing contest route. That fact you didn't know your body requires hydrogen for cellular functions makes me question you. But you clearly want to make this about trying to clown me rather than providing good knowledge. But sure, keep on using the pill popping GNC shtick lol
    The guy who listed "hydrogen" as an essential nutrient is questioning my bio qualifications

    We all remember a time when we went to the doctor and had blood work done, and the doctor told us that "you have a hydrogen deficiency so you need to consume more water".

    I must have a hydrogen deficiency because im laughing hysterically that a manlet clown who sells supplement pills for a living and has a degree in "food and nutrition" got boosted seated onto a high horse (wtf is a degree in "food and nutrition" anyway? is that a science degree?)

    Despite the hilarity of this conversation, I do like you hateraid and I am starting to feel bad for repeatedly dunking on your tiny clown ass... but I will keep doing it if you are gonna insist on continually tarding out

    Have you ever actually drank a glass of raw milk? You might be surprised, most tiny SE asians like you (people who never domesticated cattle historically) can handle this form of milk just fine thanks to the naturally occuring enzymes, and no doubt you would benefit from the health aspects of raw milk (like the natural boost to your growth hormone levels)
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-07-2023 at 05:07 PM.

  10. #25
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    We are the only species that uses refrigeration, we are the only species that their cooks food, we are the only species that consume food full of industrially refined products like corn syrup and seed oils, we are the only species that needs companies like yours to sell pills that "supplement" our "nutrition"..... that you would use the fact that humans are the only species capable of harvesting and bottling the milk of another mammal as a reason why its inherently bad is beyond laughable. Anyway, go offer your cat or dog or virtually any other mammal some raw cow milk and see what happens, they are going to eagerly lap that shit up despite the fact that its "not designed for them".

    WTF does a food being "designed for us" mean exactly anyway? Free range chicken eggs are arguably the single most complete food on the planet in terms of amino acids and vitamins/minerals, explain to me how chicken eggs were any more "designed for us" than cows milk? Both eggs and milk are the result of domestication of other animals, does domesticating an animal mean that its products are designed for you? You think cow milk is not designed for humans, does that mean cow meat is not designed for humans too? Do you shun ribeye steaks or was that aspect of cow products designed for you?
    You're basis technicalities that are irrelevant to the fact animal milk isn't made for us. What else you gonna say? We're the only species that uses forks and knives? Lol. Keep reaching.

    I've always said supplement compliment a diet. So thanks for agreeing with me

    You're also reaching the fact milk is designed fornthe transport of nutrients from a mother to a child. Eating another animal's eggs isn't comparable as it's part of a food chain. Same with eating chicken. Another poor example of a steak.

    Right now you're reaching because your ego is hurt so you're introducing poor examples to support yourself. Buy yeah keep trying bub. With your Google degree. Again the fact you didn't know hydrogen is essential to the body discredits your from the start. Lolol

  11. #26
    Is it in you? hateraid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In your local 7-11 freezers
    Posts
    18,761

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    The guy who listed "hydrogen" as an essential nutrient is questioning my bio qualifications

    We all remember a time when we went to the doctor and had blood work done, and the doctor told us that "you have a hydrogen deficiency so you need to consume more water".

    I must have a hydrogen deficiency because im laughing hysterically that a manlet clown who sells supplement pills for a living and has a degree in "food and nutrition" got boosted seated onto a high horse (wtf is a degree in "food and nutrition" anyway? is that a science degree?)

    Despite the hilarity of this conversation, I do like you hateraid and I am starting to feel bad for repeatedly dunking on your tiny clown ass... but I will keep doing it if you are gonna insist on continually tarding out

    Have you ever actually drank a glass of raw milk? You might be surprised, most tiny SE asians like you (people who never domesticated cattle historically) can handle this form of milk just fine thanks to the naturally occuring enzymes, and no doubt you would benefit from the health aspects of raw milk (like the natural boost to your growth hormone levels)
    This screams your ego is hurt. Lol

  12. #27
    NBA Superstar MrFonzworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    14,804

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    What an intense debate about milk

  13. #28
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    21,841

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post


    if you are doing physical activity why would you drink a gallon of any liquid? a gallon of water weighs 8 lbs, do you regularly drink 8 lbs of liquid while you are working out?
    Much more likely than a gallon of ****ing milk

  14. #29
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    20,516

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Milk makes you feel bloated don't it?

    If u was doing physical activity and drunk a gallon of milk to hydrate myself ill probably throw up
    I as well ... I actually believe heavy milk drinkers become over weight

  15. #30
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    11,485

    Default Re: Water is overrated. Milk, OJ and in some cases light beer is better for hydration

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    What an intense debate about milk
    try some raw milk and judge its merits for yourself... if you develop a hydrogen defficiency you can always go back to water

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •