Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The Saudis made the PGA bend the knee. Is the NBA immune?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopexpert View Post
    I can see them getting into basketball at some point.
    I actually can't.

Arabs are very racist.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

This story seems bs 1bil to play soccer for season? It's probably money laundering. Is there even another soccer player making over $80 mil a season? Even the WWE was only getting paid $60 mil a show to look bad for taking SA $$$

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    This story seems bs 1bil to play soccer for season? It's probably money laundering. Is there even another soccer player making over $80 mil a season? Even the WWE was only getting paid $60 mil a show to look bad for taking SA $$$
    They’re paying Benzena like 100 million a year, Ronaldo 110 million and they offered Messi I think 500 million a season for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Players showing exactly what they are.

Whores
    I would just leave it there. They are now, though. That's our whole culture. It's going to change, tho, like I sed. It can't go on like this forever. People are gonna wake up. I still don't think the Saudis have the structure to do bball, but they could do an all star game as said, they could put up some money for like 1 on 1, all star, and give a bunch to the winner so dudes actually tried. That would be something worth watching, and they could probably even make a lot of the money back. It would be a good investment, but yeah... NBA isn't 'immune,' but it's gonna take a long time for Saudi to get the structure that the NBA has. There's a reason NBA is what it is. It's in decline, and they might need to change how they are doing things so that at some point dudes don't dip in their stuff, but if they do, it will be well deserved cuz they would be sleeping and the players would choose money over comp (which they already do, which we somehow need to stop praising.)

It's not even about the blood money, per se, because it's all gross out there. It's just about someone coming in and taking our stuff. It's like China bullying us in various ways. Not a good look. We need to make it stop. It's depressing lol.

Edit: dudes should take all the saudi money and go play for them all while taking the money and investing it in their military. hue hue hue. We def could use some of their change, but them just taking it from us is signaling to our population that our country is in decline. Which it is, but they don't need to rub it in our faces.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 07-25-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    It's not even about the blood money, per se, because it's all gross out there. It's just about someone coming in and taking our stuff. It's like China bullying us in various ways. Not a good look. We need to make it stop. It's depressing lol.

-Smak

Yeah the US has been used to being able to buy everything, but now other countries are richer.

Yeah the US has been used to being able to buy everything, but now other countries are richer.
    That's why we gotta stop playing ourselves and remember the true currency is military power and as we lose more and more of that, we are gonna just keep gettin shit on. "Sad."

-Smak

College superstar

If they could come up with an interesting new format for basketball that would be cool. First to 100 points wins games. Real skill challenge tournaments like a 3 point shoot out for millions. One on one games for millions. They could introduce the 4 point shot. Anything but another generic standard basketball league.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    You probably have league pass
    No I don't. I don't even know whats the point youre trying to make. That Im poor? lol you think that I will be insulted by that? Typical dumb american capitalist logic.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    No I don't. I don't even know whats the point youre trying to make. That Im poor? lol you think that I will be insulted by that? Typical dumb american capitalist logic.
    He's such a capitalist!

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    He's such a capitalist!
    Hes not, he just wishes to be. Like all the Elon Musk fanboys with their "youre too poor to pay 8 dollars for twitter check", too dumb to even understand when they are getting ****ed in the ass.

But yeah Im so ashamed for being poor. if only I had money so I could buy cool cars so that stupid women would want to have sex with me. wannabe capitalist life goals lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    Saudi has been trying very hard to diversify its portfolio since oil business may not be as good as before anymore. That's oil money they want to invest in entertainment business.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    That's why we gotta stop playing ourselves and remember the true currency is military power and as we lose more and more of that, we are gonna just keep gettin shit on. "Sad."

-Smak
    The true currency is culture and people don't want Hollywood anymore.

The last Hollywood movie I watched was Dune 2 and before that Blade Runner 2.

The true currency is culture and people don't want Hollywood anymore.

The last Hollywood movie I watched was Dune 2 and before that Blade Runner 2.
    Our culture erodes and it has value but military power is first to me, even tho things like religion survived much persecution and book burning. I’m sure things, great works etc, were lost. You gotta be able to defend your stuff. They take your women and your culture right after they tap u out.

Hollywood was probably doomed from the start, a place where culture is made is a faulty set up. Def good movies but imagine how many women and ideas/great works were swallowed or corrupted by that monster.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Hes not, he just wishes to be. Like all the Elon Musk fanboys with their "youre too poor to pay 8 dollars for twitter check", too dumb to even understand when they are getting ****ed in the ass.

But yeah Im so ashamed for being poor. if only I had money so I could buy cool cars so that stupid women would want to have sex with me. wannabe capitalist life goals lmao

Uhhh… Mental health check on aisle 6.

Put a rush on it.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Saudi has been trying very hard to diversify its portfolio since oil business may not be as good as before anymore. That's oil money they want to invest in entertainment business.
    Inflation is a problem right now and what better way to erode confidence is to make it seem $$ seem worthless. NFTs and Paying a soccer player +800% what he's worth.

SA were buying western credibility with WWE and the PGA but even they can't lose $700 million on an athlete.