Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Summoning rufuspaul to grace us with his presence again

I have been known to have great summoning powers and I am currently channeling one of the great posters of our generation, the infamous Dentist to the Stars, Mr. Rufuspaul.

I could use some help from some of you. So if you will his presence as I am, I think it will help. So if we can all post the following, I think he'll return:

We miss you rufus, please come back.

Default Re: Summoning rufuspaul to grace us with his presence again

sadly the most likely explanation for his silence is that he ended his own life to escape the hellish existance that is modern dentistry... in 1996 lawyers overtook dentists as the #1 per capita job for suicides (source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl...pressed-lawyer), but we all know rufus was a late bloomer (sadly)

rip rufus, wish I could have you over for dinner because as an aspiring cook I'm always looking for food snobs I can attempt to impress

rufus was very wealthy from what I remember. I think he worked in Charlotte. If I do some research of dentists in Charlotte, I might be able to find him and call him.

I hope he's alive though. Suicide is the cowardly way out. I get depressed a lot and sometimes I look at my bank account and see a negative number in there (due to poor gambling habits), but then I walk outside and marvel at the world and remember that somewhere out there is a person like RRR3 or blade who's confined to a wheelchair and I thank God I'm not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    rufus was very wealthy from what I remember. I think he worked in Charlotte. If I do some research of dentists in Charlotte, I might be able to find him and call him.

I hope he's alive though. Suicide is the cowardly way out. I get depressed a lot and sometimes I look at my bank account and see a negative number in there (due to poor gambling habits), but then I walk outside and marvel at the world and remember that somewhere out there is a person like RRR3 or blade who's confined to a wheelchair and I thank God I'm not them.
    easy for you to say... unlike you, rufus isnt a giant muscle bound freak of a man. hes a southern gentleman that hates the south, so he was already living a lie before he had to look into anyones mouths

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Haha I was just thinking about rufus the other day when I came into the OTC barren wasteland. Gobb too.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22 View Post

Haha I was just thinking about rufus the other day when I came into the OTC barren wasteland. Gobb too.
    Yes, yes, this is good! Let's keep it rolling. I have a good feeling about this!

Ok I called this guy's office just now and asked for "rufuspaul" and the front desk girl just hung up on me. Pretty suspect if you ask me.

https://www.kenbrownuncdds.com/dr-kenneth-brown/

i dont think thats him, hes posted his pic on here back in the day and he didnt look this gay

also even though rufus is a creepy dentist and he probably killed himself as dentists tend to do, its not cool to doxx him

Back from the dead! How's it going gentlemen? Still having the same old beefs?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul View Post
    Back from the dead! How's it going gentlemen? Still having the same old beefs?
    Rufus! I'm so glad you're alive and here again. Yes, ISH has become a dystopian nightmare since you left. It has fractured off into many different factions. Jstern and I left our full-time jobs and we opened our own Detective Agency and business has been real good. We have dedicated ourselves to uncovering alts and uncovering old posts so that posters get caught up in lies. Fun stuff. Other members have cannibalized others (primarily highweight), and another member threatened to call the Feds on yours truly over a violin.....i mean it's been crazy. My faction is currently the strongest and the best and we have a sailing trip to the Ibiza in the next month or two, so you're more than welcome to join us.

Rufus! I'm so glad you're alive and here again. Yes, ISH has become a dystopian nightmare since you left. It has fractured off into many different factions. Jstern and I left our full-time jobs and we opened our own Detective Agency and business has been real good. We have dedicated ourselves to uncovering alts and uncovering old posts so that posters get caught up in lies. Fun stuff. Other members have cannibalized others (primarily highweight), and another member threatened to call the Feds on yours truly over a violin.....i mean it's been crazy. My faction is currently the strongest and the best and we have a sailing trip to the Ibiza in the next month or two, so you're more than welcome to join us.

So business as usual. Good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    We need u to keep the bistro thread alive pal. Direct orders from the big Jeff-O.
    It's always about food with you big guy.

So what alt is Starface using now?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    fultznation. you know its him bc of the closeted homo campy vibe and long essays that usually center around painting higher education in a bad light. he makes a new lebron thread every other day talking about his *****.

fuming