Arrow Ive seen enough, Lebron needs to join San Antonio

If this kid Wembanyama is gonna live up to the immense hype placed on him, he NEEDS to get a season or two in with LeMentor.

They need to pair up in San Antonio next season and get some time on the court together before the trade deadline. At that point, the Spurs buy out Lebron and proceed to tank the rest of the season for another #1 pick, while Lebron joins a contender and leads them to a championship.

The Spurs then draft Bronny #1 overall in the offseason, and Lebron rejoins them to play with rookie Bronny and second season Wemby for ‘24-25.

The Lakers have not done enough for Lebron, it’s time he finds a more suitable franchise to build with for the next 3-4 years. I believe that franchise is San Antonio.

Default Re: Ive seen enough, Lebron needs to join San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    If this kid Wembanyama is gonna live up to the immense hype placed on him, he NEEDS to get a season or two in with LeMentor.

They need to pair up in San Antonio next season and get some time on the court together before the trade deadline. At that point, the Spurs buy out Lebron and proceed to tank the rest of the season for another #1 pick, while Lebron joins a contender and leads them to a championship.

The Spurs then draft Bronny #1 overall in the offseason, and Lebron rejoins them to play with rookie Bronny and second season Wemby for ‘24-25.

The Lakers have not done enough for Lebron, it’s time he finds a more suitable franchise to build with for the next 3-4 years. I believe that franchise is San Antonio.
    If he wants to learn how to lose and lose alot I would agree, no one better than LeBron to learn from. To learn how to win, it's Golden State, Steve Kerr, Steph, Klay, and Draymond.