Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It don't matter

Default It don't matter

to you means it does not matter, as in it is not important to me. To me, it don't matter means we're gonna win regardless. It's something I told people. LITERALLY, many times, and and they didn't LISTEN.

Look up Every Word in That Post and All The Definitions

Saltymeat

Stop saltin!

!!! You thought I was gonna say something profound. haha. No... just no. Sorry.

Look Up Every Word in That Post and All The Definitions. LITERALLY.

IMAGINE writing a sentence as EVERY SINGLE WORD is a slot machine. Except instead of slots, it was those definitions. Quantum to me is just breaking the system. They wanted to hide system breakers that weren't making hbombs or stuff like THE NET. They made the net. End thesis. Logic wins. God wins.

Two brains. The only way you can understand the concept is that I told my friend to write it down on a ****ing piece of paper and STARE AT IT. Write PEOPLE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BRAINS. THEY KNOW. WE DON'T= WHATS HAPPENING ATM. I don't wanna explain everything right now because my mind is ****ing nuts. Sorry, but gnite kids. I really didn't mean no harm... it just happens sometimes - Ghostface

Edit: what happened is that I understood language as a whole because of MEMES and THE INTERNET. lol. And because of that I realized there had to be two brains. I know that sounds crazy, but show that to 10 of the smartest people you know.

-Smak

Default Re: It don't matter

I don't even care if it's a gimmick, this dude is clearly mentally ill and definitely going through some kind of manic episode.

I usually hit open layups

From your latest post on your "This is my thesis" thread to this post, I can safely assume that you have lost your god damn ****ing mind

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    From your latest post on your "This is my thesis" thread to this post, I can safely assume that you have lost your god damn ****ing mind
    Its been going on for a week

we found who is behind GimmeThat aftet all

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Its been going on for a week

we found who is behind GimmeThat aftet all
    Smak is GimmeThat? That's explains it all

rmbr when bowl cut said there were schizoprenics on this forum? yeah, he was talking about some 2006 join date people like starface and whoever is behind OP's account. the schizo thing has been going on for a minute now. there's people that log into a different account and their alternate personality comes online. unmedicated schizophrenics on ISH...shogun wasn't lying.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Smak is GimmeThat? That's explains it all

well it sure looks like it

Dude posts like Legend of Josh. Just blabbering nothing.

Your mind breaks when it comprehends something like this. The brain is like a spectrum, a muscle, we use 10% of our brains.

https://www.youtube.c
    om/watch?v=K9ZQhyOZCNE

PERSON A + PERSON B = GOD let go of your cognitive DISSONANCE lol that's FEELING GOD. The EMPTINESS YOU SEE AT THE END IS HELL.

-Smak

Quantum can explain something is compromised. A system. It can recognize a broken system. Think of the world. The world is broken. We have 2 languages. 2 brains. We are speaking two different languages.

If you accept this theory of uniting people, go find a type A, that has the same dreams you. There is literature and poetry, they both hate each other. Think of everything. There is an opposite side, right? Why can't we just stop fighting, this is why. lol. Time to relearn or time for ww3. Or I won ww3. The cards on the table. ON GOD.

Everything I say is literally a metaphor. lol. It was resentment. I am learning how to communicate. I couldn't understand why I couldn't vibe with people even if they were my friends.

So I started talking in metaphor, thus proving metaphor is actual language and we should only use that FOR NOW, until we're on the same page. Right? Or is that a big jump?

-Smak

THERE IS NO DEFINITION OF THE WORD METAPHOR. lol dude you talked about prol got put in an institution. He was a good man tho - Norm MacDonald. Like I said change your lens and you will see everything! Comprehend everything as a metaphor, every word is a metaphor, potentially.

-Smak

Quantum is zero. GOD is quantum quantum. We are zero or GOD on a scale.

PEACE!!

-Smak

You see when I write a super long post? That's when all of my brain cores are engaged. Haha. I'm GOING IN. Not as much as I could go in within a system comprised of proper A and Bs, though. I've just wanted to build a system that works. It happened by accident.

Most of our conversation is verbal tics and not understood and people inherently get angry when they don't understand, ESPECIALLY if they think it MIGHT be their fault. But the thing is... it's not. It's not your fault has four lines. Tell people FEEL YOUR FEELINGS.

Start from there.

Other side. You need to start from B EZ. :)

connection established, ey...

but for me, for the amount of shit I have generated on the internet, just being "B" I mean, everything is revealed. I regret it all, trust me.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 06-22-2023 at 03:20 PM.