Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sky News Australia has become a reputable News Network

Of course fatrick watches Tim Pool lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Of course fatrick watches Tim Pool lol.

You do realize that you can say the same thing about anyone who doesn't watch Communist podcasts and influencers on Youtube? Pool is actually a Liberal turned Independent if I'm not mistaken. So I could be listening to a Liberal, Conservative, Independent, it wouldn't matter, you would still have an illogical gripe about it cause it's not a Communist lunatic that I'm listening to.

I don’t listen to any podcaster or talking head, Fatrick. Dim Tool is a fascist just like you.

I don’t listen to any podcaster or talking head, Fatrick. Dim Tool is a fascist just like you.
    Let me just entertain your "fascist" accusation towards me for a second. Cause you fascinate me if I'm being honest. What about me or anything I've said or have admitted to believe in makes me a fascist? And what is your definition of a fascist in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    Let me just entertain your "fascist" accusation towards me for a second. Cause you fascinate me if I'm being honest. What about me or anything I've said or have admitted to believe in makes me a fascist? And what is your definition of a fascist in the first place?
    You have linked stuff from Matt Walsh before. Matt Walsh openly admits to being fascist. Clearly you like that.

You have linked stuff from Matt Walsh before. Matt Walsh openly admits to being fascist. Clearly you like that.
    That doesn't answer my question which I knew you were incapable of answering. So I'll try this again with you. What has Matt Walsh said that makes him a fascist to you? What is your definition of a fascist?

That doesn't answer my question which I knew you were incapable of answering. So I'll try this again with you. What has Matt Walsh said that makes him a fascist to you? What is your definition of a fascist?

Dumb as a rock Chewy at it again

What do you think, folks? Do you think the third time is the charm with RRR3? I'll ask him again, but this'll be my last time cause I know he's incapable of answering this question.

What have I said or implied and what has Matt Walsh said or implied that makes us fascist? What is your definition of fascism?

I have to hand it to you, RRR3. You've maintained that Communist/Anarchist "I hate the world" shtick for many years on this board, but it's comical how easily you and your belief system can be dismantled with just the slightest of push back.

What do you think, folks? Do you think the third time is the charm with RRR3? I'll ask him again, but this'll be my last time cause I know he's incapable of answering this question.

What have I said or implied and what has Matt Walsh said or implied that makes us fascist? What is your definition of fascism?

I have to hand it to you, RRR3. You've maintained that Communist/Anarchist "I hate the world" shtick for many years on this board, but it's comical how easily you and your belief system can be dismantled with just the slightest of push back.
    That’s his Twitter bio. He calls himself a fascist. I’d say that’s pretty good evidence he’s a fascist you idiot. How are you too stupid to read see what I posted?

Pool is actually a Liberal turned Independent if I'm not mistaken.
    You're mistaken. He says stuff like this to give his audience the idea they aren't in an echo chamber inhaling the same heap of shit other outlets of the right put out. In reality, other then him being pro choice, nearly all his takes placate to the alt right. There's a reason his audience mainly consists of the alt right and incels.

That’s his Twitter bio. He calls himself a fascist. I’d say that’s pretty good evidence he’s a fascist you idiot. How are you too stupid to read see what I posted?

I can call myself God. But it doesn't mean I'm God now does it? I'd have to prove it to you, right? Or, as common sense would dictate, if you make a claim about someone, you generally have to have more evidence to prove this claim correct. You generally need more evidence than a Twitter bio.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    You're mistaken. He says stuff like this to give his audience the idea they aren't in an echo chamber inhaling the same heap of shit other outlets of the right put out. In reality, other then him being pro choice, nearly all his takes placate to the alt right. There's a reason his audience mainly consists of the alt right and incels.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so it's a ruse? A conspiracy? You know Tim Pool's true intentions, huh?? He's placating to the Alt-Right! To the Nazis!

STFU you yellow buffoon.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so it's a ruse? A conspiracy? You know Tim Pool's true intentions, huh?? He's placating to the Alt-Right! To the Nazis!

STFU you yellow buffoon.
    Mauricio Garcia, aka the Texas Mall shooter, followed Tim Pool as well as other right wing pundits. Weird how these terrorists with nazi tattoos follow exclusively those of the right, including tim pool, isn't it?

Just like you said in your previous post, he can say he's an independent, he can also say he's a God. Doesn't mean either are true, but sheep like you will eat it up regardless

I wonder if this independent is funded by anyone on the right pushing an agenda. Some independent