Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Sky News Australia has become a reputable News Network

Poopsie said the same thing about OAN.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Mauricio Garcia, aka the Texas Mall shooter, followed Tim Pool as well as other right wing pundits. Weird how these terrorists with nazi tattoos follow exclusively those of the right, including tim pool, isn't it?

Just like you said in your previous post, he can say he's an independent, he can also say he's a God. Doesn't mean either are true, but sheep like you will eat it up regardless
    You seem to know a lot about the topic, so tell me, what does Tim Pool say or what agenda does he push that attracts these so called Nazis or White Nationalists? What's the connection?

I'll save you the trouble. There is none. The "connection" is the one you want to make because you're a pathetic incel Liberal who has been brainwashed to think that anyone on the Right is the enemy and the worst person imaginable, and you beta male cucks on the Left are like angels walking the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    I can call myself God. But it doesn't mean I'm God now does it? I'd have to prove it to you, right? Or, as common sense would dictate, if you make a claim about someone, you generally have to have more evidence to prove this claim correct. You generally need more evidence than a Twitter bio.
    Generally calling someone by the political label they identify as is seen as logical. Considering he identifies as a fascist it’s actually up to you to prove he’s not. He already said he is one, so why isn’t he?

Like fonzworth said you love to claim Tim Pool is an “independent” despite him always agreeing with the alt right. What positions of Matt Walsh are anti fascist?

Mauricio Garcia, aka the Texas Mall shooter, followed Tim Pool as well as other right wing pundits. Weird how these terrorists with nazi tattoos follow exclusively those of the right, including tim pool, isn't it?

Just like you said in your previous post, he can say he's an independent, he can also say he's a God. Doesn't mean either are true, but sheep like you will eat it up regardless
    He knows this. He KNOWS what kind of people are on the same side as him but he’s too cowardly to just openly admit it because he knows it looks terrible. So he will continue to do the whole “b-b-but how are they alt right? ” shtick. Even Matt Walsh openly calling himself a fascist while espousing fascist rhetoric on Twitter all the time isn’t enough for chewy, they have to literally say “heil Hitler” for him to condemn them. Actually I’m not even sure that’s enough considering he’s best buddies with cashew24, who has openly praised Hitler many times on here. He loves to claim his views are only hated by “radical antifa terrorists like RRR3” but the majority of Americans don’t like his viewpoints

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Generally calling someone by the political label they identify as is seen as logical. Considering he identifies as a fascist it’s actually up to you to prove he’s not. He already said he is one, so why isn’t he?

Like fonzworth said you love to claim Tim Pool is an “independent” despite him always agreeing with the alt right. What positions of Matt Walsh are anti fascist?
    You made the claim that Matt Walsh is a fascist and I have been asking for what seems like hours now for you to give me examples of how Matt Walsh is a fascist, and the only thing you STILL have as answer is that it says it on his Twitter bio??

You know what, RRR3? I'm just going to give you an easy out here. Don't bother trying to find examples of what makes Matt Walsh a fascist cause you and I both know you can't. Just come out and admit that you don't like me personally and that's the only reason why you're arguing with me in this thread. That, I'll believe.

You seem to know a lot about the topic, so tell me, what does Tim Pool say or what agenda does he push that attracts these so called Nazis or White Nationalists? What's the connection?
    If there is no connection why do these terrorists gravitate towards the far right pundits? Why did the Texas mall shooter follow Tim Pool? Why did the Canadian Mosque shooter watch Ben Shapiro, why did he search Trumps name 819 times across his social media accounts?

If you think Pool isn't a far right grifter it's because you lack the intelligence to see it. He claims to be for public health care to try and keep a "lefty" narrative on him but his biggest criticism on AOC's green new deal was being for public Healthcare. He white knighted for Steven Crowder after his racist Maza comments and he white knighted him after the video leaked of him abusing his pregnant wife. Independent tho.

The "connection" is the one you want to make because you're a pathetic incel Liberal who has been brainwashed to think that anyone on the Right is the enemy and the worst person imaginable, and you beta male cucks on the Left are like angels walking the Earth.
    So you concede that Pool is on the right. That was easy, gg. Also I've been posting Sam Hyde shit on here for years, who the left demonizes as a nazi all the time. The fact you think I'm pushing some political ideology because I can call a fraud a fraud shows you lack the intelligence to have a unique perspective on anything.

If there is no connection why do these terrorists gravitate towards the far right pundits? Why did the Texas mall shooter follow Tim Pool? Why did the Canadian Mosque shooter watch Ben Shapiro, why did he search Trumps name 819 times across his social media accounts?

If you think Pool isn't a far right grifter it's because you lack the intelligence to see it. He claims to be for public health care to try and keep a "lefty" narrative on him but his biggest criticism on AOC's green new deal was being for public Healthcare. He white knighted for Steven Crowder after his racist Maza comments and he white knighted him after the video leaked of him abusing his pregnant wife. Independent tho.

So you concede that Pool is on the right. That was easy, gg. Also I've been posting Sam Hyde shit on here for years, who the left demonizes as a nazi all the time. The fact you think I'm pushing some political ideology because I can call a fraud a fraud shows you lack the intelligence to have a unique perspective on anything.

Who are these terrorists?? How many of them are there? For every terrorist you think is Right-Wing, I can raise you the guy that shot Steve Scalise, or the guy that wanted to murder SCJ Kavanaugh that actually showed up at his house. Or how about the neighbor that attacked Rand Paul? What about that most recent shooting where they won't release her manifesto? She wasn't Right-Wing.

Pool is not on the Right. What's happened is very simple. The Left has gone so far off the deep end that Classical Liberals have become the new Conservatives. Conservatism and Classical Liberalism have a lot more in common now than ever before.

You know what, RRR3? I'm just going to give you an easy out here. Don't bother trying to find examples of what makes Matt Walsh a fascist cause you and I both know you can't. Just come out and admit that you don't like me personally and that's the only reason why you're arguing with me in this thread. That, I'll believe.
    You’re positively fuming that one of your heroes openly identifies as a fascist. Funny how Pool calling himself independent is enough for you but this isn’t. The hypocrisy.

That’s his Twitter bio. He calls himself a fascist. I’d say that’s pretty good evidence he’s a fascist you idiot. How are you too stupid to read see what I posted?

You cant be this retarded?

lgbtq marchers chanting "were coming for you kids"

existence is pain says: dont you know sarcasm?

Walsh calls himself a fascist
    existence is pain: look hes a fascist says so himself

this man got minus IQ

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You cant be this retarded?

lgbtq marchers chanting "were coming for you kids"

existence is pain says: dont you know sarcasm?

Walsh calls himself a fascist
    existence is pain: look hes a fascist says so himself

this man got minus IQ
    Considering the stuff he tweets I sincerely doubt it’s a joke. You’re the one who said those people weren’t joking at the march btw now who wants to have it both ways, incel arby?

You’re positively fuming that one of your heroes openly identifies as a fascist. Funny how Pool calling himself independent is enough for you but this isn’t. The hypocrisy.
    Just take the L and move on, kid. It's pathetic how you can't answer a single question.

Just take the L and move on, kid. It's pathetic how you can't answer a single question.
    Fatrick: “Tim Pool is an independent because he says he is”

Also Fatrick: “wahhhhhhhh it’s not fair to say Matt Walsh is what he says he is wahhhhhhh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

There isn't a single post by this pathetic manlet above me where he isn't absolutely raging.
    He has the manlet rage

May god help him

The first segment is literally dissecting an anecdotal hot take made on The View. If you can't see the divisive propaganda for what it is then you're a sheep.
    The first segment is a replay of Ana Navarro almost in tears, saying that the Hunter Biden story is not about influence pedaling and treason, selling out the country, but rather a father's love. The facts of the clip pretty much speaks for itself, and unless a person doesn't know much about the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, the whole supression, etc, Then I guess they might see the segment as an attack, rather than something worthy to talk about and pretty much ridicule. "How could they criticize this woman crying over a father's love for his son?" Which I guess it's the reason why these women mislead their audience so much.

The crying is almost as bad as the old man twerking for a crowd full of children.