Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Sky News Australia has become a reputable News Network

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Pretty dumbfounding how he's been doing this for years and still can't help but be wrong on everything. Every angle he takes is so uninspired and bad
    What’s bizarre is he used to hate Trump back when Fox News said Trump was bad. Once Trump started winning and Fox couldn’t push their preferred candidates anymore they switched over to dickriding Trump and so did he. Zero original thoughts just programmed by fox and alt right podcasters

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    All of your responses are ad hominem attacks. So don't be a hypocrite.

So what if he watched Tim Pool? And since when is Tim Pool alt Right? Do you guys even know what Alt Right is? How about Alt Right versus just Right? Or Conservative? The truth is, anyone who is not a Lefty looney Liberal is a Far Right Extremist to you people. So you and I could never have an honest discussion about things because you don't come from a genuine place. The Modus Operandi of Liberals is to demean their opposition by making any and all false accusations about them so that before any discussion were to take place, the Right-leaning person would have to first overcome the false accusation.

If you think Tim Pool placates to the Alt-Right (again, whatever that is), then you have never seen a Tim Pool podcast in your life. There is a reason why Tim Pool has more of a following than Cenk Uygur or any Liberal podcaster.
    So if Pool isn't placating to the alt right, how come when the news broke that the shooter was a fan of his, his response was to call it a psyop committed by the left? Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to denounce the alt right? He seems unusually chill with news that nazis are watching his show.

Also why was he white knighting for Steven crowder so hard when his racist comments about Maza were garnering media attention? Why would Tim Pool shill for a guy who's heavily funded by Blaze Media? Almost like Pool and Glenn Beck have common interests they're trying to see through. Seems suspiciously odd for an independent. Since you watch Tim Pool, I'm sure you have a rational explanation! Would love to hear it!

So if Pool isn't placating to the alt right, how come when the news broke that the shooter was a fan of his, his response was to call it a psyop committed by the left? Wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to denounce the alt right? He seems unusually chill with news that nazis are watching his show.

Also why was he white knighting for Steven crowder so hard when his racist comments about Maza were garnering media attention? Why would Tim Pool shill for a guy who's heavily funded by Blaze Media? Almost like Pool and Glenn Beck have common interests they're trying to see through. Seems suspiciously odd for an independent. Since you watch Tim Pool, I'm sure you have a rational explanation! Would love to hear it!
    Why does he have to denounce something he's not a part of? That tactic you guys have of forcing people to denounce something, and if they don't, it must mean they're part of is so stupid. The Alt-right (whatever that is), has nothing to do with Tim Pool's politics, ideas, or opinions. So you're lame attempts at guilty by association doesn't work here.

Crowder is a racist? Says who? What's wrong with Glenn Beck? You've never listened to Glenn Beck either. You see, all your opinions come from a predetermined incorrect perception of how people you don't agree with are. You don't know a damn thing about Conservatism. You live and die by the accusation and slander and destruction by any means necessary of your political opponents. No one can ever have a fair discussion with you because you come to any political argument with insane biases. You literally think every Conservative or Right-Winger is a racist or a terrorist.

Why does he have to denounce something he's not a part of? That tactic you guys have of forcing people to denounce something, and if they don't, it must mean they're part of is so stupid. The Alt-right (whatever that is), has nothing to do with Tim Pool's politics, ideas, or opinions. So you're lame attempts at guilty by association doesn't work here.

Crowder is a racist? Says who? What's wrong with Glenn Beck? You've never listened to Glenn Beck either. You see, all your opinions come from a predetermined incorrect perception of how people you don't agree with are. You don't know a damn thing about Conservatism. You live and die by the accusation and slander and destruction by any means necessary of your political opponents. No one can ever have a fair discussion with you because you come to any political argument with insane biases. You literally think every Conservative or Right-Winger is a racist or a terrorist.
    Translation: you don't have a rebuttal to anything I brought up and gish galloped "left is bad!"

I'm not saying he's a nazi because he didn't denounce his nazi fan, not surprising you tried to misrepresent my point yet again. I'm saying he's acting in bad faith because when this was brought to his attention his immediate response was to blame the left. I wonder who else blames everything on the left? Sounds like something the alt right would do. Any objective person would self reflect on the situation (this was the immediate day after the shooting BTW. 9 people dead.) But what does Pool do? Plays to the right wing and blames the left: its a left wing psyop and laughs it off. Any objective person can see he's a bad faith actor. You're not objective, clearly. You come with a predetermined notion that everything you think is correct and are unwilling to reflect on your positions.

Another piece of evidence you have no idea what you're talking about: "how is steven crowder racist" you want me to provide excerpts from Crowders show of him calling black people hood rats. You will then ask "how does that make him a racist? He's joking" and basically you want to get away from the original point(that you already conceded by the way) that Pool is a bad faith actor of the right portraying himself as an independent. Your entire foundation to your argument has been dumpstered once again.

Since when is "hood rat" a racist term?? Ohh man you guys really crack me up.

Everything is racist!

You come with a predetermined notion that everything you think is correct and are unwilling to reflect on your positions.
    Completely proved my point. The guy who started this conversation calling me a yellow buffoon contests the fact that Crowder using a racially charged insult is racist. Completely rolled, /thread.

Answer the question, Mr. Miyagi.

Fatrick asking how stuff is racist while he uses racist terminology. The lack of awareness in this obese oaf sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Fatrick asking how stuff is racist while he uses racist terminology. The lack of awareness in this obese oaf sheesh
    Silence, half-breed!

Silence, half-breed!
    Just doubling down on the racism huh? This is why you have no friends outside of cashew24 who’s a literal nazi

I wonder what happened in OP's past that turned him into such a piece of shit.

What a legitimately terrible excuse of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I wonder what happened in OP's past that turned him into such a piece of shit.

What a legitimately terrible excuse of a human being.
    His favorite McDonald’s closed and it was all downhill from there.

Here is why Sky News Australia is not woke:

Rupert Murdoch, Fox News Owner:

"Through his company News Corp, he is the owner of hundreds of local, national, and international publishing outlets around the world, including in the UK (The Sun and The Times), in Australia (The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, and The Australian), in the US (The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post), book publisher HarperCollins, and the television broadcasting channels Sky News Australia and Fox News (through the Fox Corporation). He was also the owner of Sky (until 2018), 21st Century Fox (until 2019), and the now-defunct News of the World."

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

“Racist terminology?”

Lol

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    “Racist terminology?”

Lol

I know, right? "Mr. Miyagi" is now racist terminology.