Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default If you were totally disregarded in the corner could you go 1-10 in an nba game?

When I say “Disregarded” I mean waved off “Shoot it then bitch” like Drummond did Jonas here:

There is absolutely no closeout. Nobody cares you’re open. Corner of your choosing.

You get 100k to pass up the chance and not even enter the game….a million dollars for every 3 you make of the 10.

Preseason game of no consequence. You will not be especially targeted on defense. You play 5 two minute bursts and get 2 totally uncontested 3s each time out.

Would you take the free 100k or shoot for the money?

And what would you come out with if you did?

Default Re: If you were totally disregarded in the corner could you go 1-10 in an nba game?

I'd take the 100k

while I think I could get 3, that's a ton of pressure out of nowhere: 1st game ever on national tv in front of a massive crowd etc.

plenty of nba players can't even get 3 out of 10 lmao

NBA Superstar

Default Re: If you were totally disregarded in the corner could you go 1-10 in an nba game?

No.

If you let me do in 2-3 games then maybe but I still would take the money.

In the first game I'd be shitting myself.

I’m taking the 100k. Even back when I was playing basketball regularly I wasn’t a good shooter. Now I’m so out of practice there’s no way

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I'm shooting without hesitation. I gotta get on that box score that I'm going to print out and hang in my living room

Absolutely.

Its a practice shot.

Facts Are Misleading

100K ain't shit in this era.

I'm taking my chance at something somewhat substantial money wise if I make just one shot.

Atleast 1 of 10 and I'm not guarded? I don't get subbed off for a defensive mistake? I'd take my chance taking 10 threes. I hit 2 nba range threes just today from 5 tries. I make music. Idgaf if there's an audience.

I'm splashin that easy money

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Definitely taking the shots. I'd be on suicide watch if I didn't make at least 1.

I was an undersized 4 even in my “day” and couldn’t shoot. Now? Shiiit. Gimme the money. I’m pretty sure I have arthritis in my wrist so I wouldn’t try even if I felt I could make one healthy. Been hurting for a couple months for no reason. Just being old. I’m sure I’d make one just shooting around a little but in a game money on the line?

Im thinking 6 air balls at least.

"run my money bitch" - me to adam silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    When I say “Disregarded” I mean waved off “Shoot it then bitch” like Drummond did Jonas here:

There is absolutely no closeout. Nobody cares you’re open. Corner of your choosing.

You get 100k to pass up the chance and not even enter the game….a million dollars for every 3 you make of the 10.

Preseason game of no consequence. You will not be especially targeted on defense. You play 5 two minute bursts and get 2 totally uncontested 3s each time out.

Would you take the free 100k or shoot for the money?

And what would you come out with if you did?

Taking free $100k. I ain’t hitting shit from the corner. Lol

Banned

Some of you guys have no confidence.

No way I miss 10 in a row of those.

If KD can shoot this poorly under pressure with no defense one of us could easily go 0-10