Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What's the first thing you'd do if you had "**** you" money?

Friend and I were having an interesting conversation about this.

First thing I'd do is retire my parents, buy them a nice house, and then travel the **** out of the world because I've been in the US my entire life

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Default Re: What's the first thing you'd do if you had "**** you" money?

Throw a huge all expenses paid party for Insidehoops regulars and watch everyone make fun of highwey, LeBron23, Jasper and RRR3 as they geeked out by themselves at the nerd table

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I would buy an extreme mega yacht, the kind that has a helipad and everything and invite everyone that was on my shout out list to come party with me as we sail down to Ibiza.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I would buy an extreme mega yacht, the kind that has a helipad and everything and invite everyone that was on my shout out list to come party with me as we sail down to Ibiza.
    Which means I’m not on that yacht

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Which means I’m not on that yacht
    I got news for you buddy, you're on the list.

Retiring the parents is for sure #1 even before i buy anything for myself.

i would build indoor basketball Gyms around Phoenix bc it's too fukkin hot outside and this city loves basketball. Free admission for everyone. May even include a PC Gaming lounge with RTX 4090s on every PC, but you gotta prove you have B's or better on your report card if you're in school.

I'd make a trade school with free admission as well, and it wouldn't be some shitty around the way school, I'd hire experienced tradesmen with a lot of experience and pay them better than union wages so they can pass on their craft. I'd have the best General Contractors in the state to help out with work placement after graduation.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

i would build indoor basketball Gyms around Phoenix bc it's too fukkin hot outside and this city loves basketball. Free admission for everyone. May even include a PC Gaming lounge with RTX 4090s on every PC, but you gotta prove you have B's or better on your report card if you're in school.

I'd make a trade school with free admission as well, and it wouldn't be some shitty around the way school, I'd hire experienced tradesmen with a lot of experience and pay them better than union wages so they can pass on their craft. I'd have the best General Contractors in the state to help out with work placement after graduation.
    Stop lying

I would build a submersible and go checkout the Titanic. See what all the hype is about

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I would build a submersible and go checkout the Titanic. See what all the hype is about
    don't forget your game controller. definitely buy new to ensure no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    don't forget your game controller. definitely buy new to ensure no problems.
    Yes. It would have to be a hall effect controller to prevent drift from the analogue sticks. And connected through USB. Or at least have that option for in the case that the Bluetooth is acting up.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Yes. It would have to be a hall effect controller to prevent drift from the analogue sticks. And connected through USB. Or at least have that option for in the case that the Bluetooth is acting up.

wow. jstern knows about analog stick drift. impressive.

yeah, i still can't fathom how that sub's game controller setup was wireless. we don't even know if he had a wired back up. stack stupid upon stupid.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post
    Stop lying

lmaooooooo

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

You wouldn't have enough money left to do any of this Alan. You are going to need every last penny to lord over damaged women for affection. Everyone remembers your "girlfriend" left you when you couldn't afford those 1200 monthly payments on that Ford Raptor. You are financially illiterate. 30 year old man trying to lie about buying a house and he doesn't know how borrowing works.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post

You wouldn't have enough money left to do any of this Alan. You are going to need every last penny to lord over damaged women for affection. Everyone remembers your "girlfriend" left you when you couldn't afford those 1200 monthly payments on that Ford Raptor. You are financially illiterate. 30 year old man trying to lie about buying a house and he doesn't know how borrowing works.
    goddamn

i guess i'd buy the fabrication shop i currently have an order with to skip the 6-7 month wait for a vintage mustang part that i am rebuilding. gonna be a sick ass mustang but this part is crucial to the build and there's no way to skip the line...i tried offering more money lol