Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: What's the first thing you'd do if you had "**** you" money?

Of course I would buy a nice boat ... invite Patrick and Jstern and all their friends.

It would be great to discuss life , and death with them.
    Heading out 15 miles to the fishing spot , my executives , would assist them.

oups , can you swim 15 miles back to shore ?? shark infested waters while I sail off chumming

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Of course I would buy a nice boat ... invite Patrick and Jstern and all their friends.

It would be great to discuss life , and death with them.
    Heading out 15 miles to the fishing spot , my executives , would assist them.

oups , can you swim 15 miles back to shore ?? shark infested waters while I sail off chumming

You see? Now that's just not nice Totally uncalled for just because you disagree politically. Take Lakers Legend#32, judging by his posts, he's a sour puss IRL, yet I wish him no harm just because I don't consider men who dress up like women as real women while he obviously does.. he's confused, doesn't mean I want a violent death for him

The only person you're harming with all that hatred in your heart is yourself.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Obviously after taking care of my family, build a studio in my house, complete with all kinds of musical instruments to invite people over to jam with. Then splurge on guitars, starting with a Custom Shop Fender Stratocaster personally built to my specifications along with a Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul and SG
    Not a tele fan? Complete the lineup with a tele.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Not a tele fan? Complete the lineup with a tele.
    Not really, I play metal with some classic rock to change things up. To me, Teles have their place, mostly for country and blues but not for heavier rock. After my Fender Strat and Gibson LP and SG, I'll go nuts buying Jackson, Ibanez, PRS, Schecter, Washburn, ESP...I currently own 4, a Mexican Fender Strat, a Gibson LP Studio with P90s, a '63 reissue Gibson SG Standard and an AIO SC77 Black Beauty, but if you play guitar, you know we can never have too many guitars :)

Current want:

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Current want:

You play? What guitar is that? Looks like a metal crunching axe...

Looking to purchase this one soon

Yeah. Ibanez Xiphos XTPB720.

That Jackson looks nice. There's something about the feel of Jackson necks that makes them really fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Yeah. Ibanez Xiphos XTPB720.

That Jackson looks nice. There's something about the feel of Jackson necks that makes them really fun to play.

Not a lot, to be honest. I've sort of adopted a minimalist/simple life approach over the past 5 years or so. Asides from buying myself the occasional gadget( like a Steam Deck), there's not alot I'm actually craving to consume. I wouldn't consider myself at the 'F.U' state but I got 2 paid off investment properties, my wife and I just bought a 'retirement/vacation' home ( mortgage-free) in her native country Azores, and I've pretty much transitioned to part-time( my own side gig) and managing my properties. Biggest thing for me was getting off that 9-5 hamster wheel, FUKK that bullshit.

Prob put my parents and their kids in the same neighborhood. My brothers and my sister are far away from me, and that stresses my parents since they're the ones with kids and it's important for my parents to see their grandkids. I just wanna do right by my parents, they haven't had it easy. It's a good thing we're all decent or well off, we can fly them anywhere but my parents grew up all close to their cousins so I know it ain't easy for them knowing we don't see each other as often as we'd like. We go where the jobs take us, so it's nobody's fault.