Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Taylor Swift sets music album sales record

CNN.com: "The superstar pop singer has now broken the record for most No. 1 albums by a female artist, according to Billboard."

CNN.com: "She is now also the first living artist in almost 60 years with four concurrent albums in the top 10, while also becoming the first woman and living soloist to have 11 albums concurrently charting on the Billboard 200 chart."

Default Re: Taylor Swift sets music album sales record

Sold her soul to the devil to attain it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I remember when she was like 20 , se was worth 50 million bucks ...

Concept about life changes then.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Sold her soul to the devil to attain it
    Nah she just made catchy music. Did every successful athlete sell their soul to the devil too to achieve success? Or did they just train... and were genetically gifted?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Garbage music too. Makes you wonder how the hell she sells records to be honest.

I dont understand why adults pay big money to watch a bubble gum pop princess perform songs she didn't even write. Tween girls, sure, but adults going to her concerts is weird. Go see an actual artist if you want to listen to live music.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Nah she just made catchy music. Did every successful athlete sell their soul to the devil too to achieve success? Or did they just train... and were genetically gifted?
    Shes not an athlete.

Musicians are handpicked.

There are hundreds of taylor swifts.

They pick the ones that are obedient.

If you arent a Michael Jackson / Prince level talent, "they" decide if youre gonna be a global star or not.

She performs satanic rituals within her videos and at concerts, these are things shes obviously been instructed to do so.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtMSmeNLPVf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs9Ep2UvpRm/

She holds the distinction amongst women singers but nothing that special, as many people find her too mainstream since then.

She performs satanic rituals within her videos and at concerts, these are things shes obviously been instructed to do so.

NBA Superstar

Shes not an athlete.

If you arent a Michael Jackson / Prince level talent, "they" decide if youre gonna be a global star or not.

You think hundreds of people just said no thanks to hundreds of millions of dollars because they didn't feel like being obedient? It's a lot more complex than that.

And regardless of how you feel about the satanic rituals or her music in general, she undoubtedly has a lot talent.

Shes not an athlete.

Why believe something with zero evidence and zero logic, I've never understood that.

You're talking to a guy who doesn't believe in Satan or other imaginary creatures so that stuff is lost on me.

It's just a girl who can sing and write catchy music bro. There's not some evil creature hand picking and deciding THEY are the ones to spread the evil through bubble gum pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I dont understand why adults pay big money to watch a bubble gum pop princess perform songs she didn't even write. Tween girls, sure, but adults going to her concerts is weird. Go see an actual artist if you want to listen to live music.
    She's been around a while. A lot of them grew up with her music. Pretty sure she writes her own songs too and plays some intruments.

NBA Superstar

She's been around a while. A lot of them grew up with her music. Pretty sure she writes her own songs too and plays some intruments.
    I think she's either written or co-written every song she's ever put out. Earlier on when she was getting big she wrote most of it herself and played guitar on some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I think she's either written or co-written every song she's ever put out. Earlier on when she was getting big she wrote most of it herself and played guitar.
    Yeah she was always one of the pop people that stuck out to me as actually being more talented than usual. She's not some Britney Spears type or something, she's like an Ed Sheeran.

But dudes get mad when people who make music that appeal to the masses sell a bunch of records instead of that uber talented band down the street at the patio bar. It's not real music afterall...

NBA Superstar

Yeah she was always one of the pop people that stuck out to me as actually being more talented than usual. She's not some Britney Spears type or something, she's like an Ed Sheeran.

But dudes get mad when people who make music that appeal to the masses sell a bunch of records instead of that uber talented band down the street at the patio bar. It's not real music afterall...
    Right. I understand if it's not your style. No worries there, music is subjective. But to say that it's objectively not good just shows that they're salty.

I can relate. I really kind hate most of what Drake has put out in the last 10 or so years and would rather have listened to The Underachievers or Joey Bada$$, but I'm not going to say that Drake objectively sucks. Although as a rapper he's basic as hell, he does other things that clearly get through.