Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Taylor Swift sets music album sales record

AutisticWaters

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    AFD Arby sounding like a 85 year old grandma again shrieking about satanic forces.
    It's funny how people like him neglect the fact that there are literal Satanists putting out music and they are actually not that wealthy or very famous at all.

EDIT: Now watch him say some predictable shit like "hur dur but they wasn't picked! They aren't hot! durrr"
    Last edited by SATAN; 07-19-2023 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It's funny how people like him neglect the fact that there are literal Satanists putting out music and they are actually not that wealthy or very famous at all.

EDIT: Now watch him say some predictable shit like "hur dur but they wasn't picked! They aren't hot! durrr"
    Idk if I’ve ever met someone so constantly afraid as him. The man lives life utterly terrified and uses that to justify his hideous beliefs.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I honestly haven't heard a single one of her songs...but I'm gonna take your word that her music is trash, just looking at her I'm thinking I'm not wrong.

Her music is ****ing torture man. You and me are probably in the same age group, so when I think of female singers, I go back to Ann Wilson, Stevie Nicks, and Sade. Pink is decent too. But these women have talent, whereas Taylor Swift does not.

She's ok. I don't like her music that much save a couple songs but I can see why people like it.

BTS and Blackpink are who I don't get. How do they have THAT many people as rabid fans.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Again it doesnt matter if you dont believe in satan, they do.

And you obviously know there are positive and negative energies. Guess what kind of energy and karma satan worship attracts?

These people:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CoU0FanAlaZ/

do believe in satan.

And believing in satan comes with bad intentions
    Congrats on being so f@#kin dumb that you make AltAcct look logical.

Now hurry up and go wrap yourself in tin foil before the evil demon music steals your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Congrats on being so f@#kin dumb that you make AltAcct look logical.

Now hurry up and go wrap yourself in tin foil before the evil demon music steals your soul.
    AFD Arby thinks we should still burn “witches”, the man’s utterly braindead. Love seeing his peabrain rattling around trying to think of a rebuttal it’s so sad yet hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Your implication was that many people deserved it just as much.
    Its possible they did, maybe they didnt and she broke out on her own merits. Either way, you dont make it to global superstardom without their approval, unless youre a generational/multi generational talent like MJ and Prince.

I also think these things were less monitored in those times.

Obviously too obvious.

You have to sneak it in and normalize it.

Slowly wrap away every moral fiber.

Cant just put a full blown satanist in the TV mainstream spots

but when the "cool singers" do it, it finds acceptance.

I thought this was common knowledge but Im happy to explain simple concepts to the less blessed individiduals here any time.

Wasn't the Behemoth singer (a Satanist) a pop idol program judge in recent years? You're European (lol yeah right) so surely you can enlighten us, oh wise one?

Cool singers? Since when is Katy Perry a "cool singer"? Seems more like people who don't care so much about music much listen to her to have a good time.

I really shouldn't have to defend Katy Perry of all people, you asshole.

Wasn't the Behemoth singer (a Satanist) a pop idol program judge in recent years? You're European (lol yeah right) so surely you can enlighten us, oh wise one?

Cool singers? Since when is Katy Perry a "cool singer"? Seems more like people who don't care so much about music much listen to her to have a good time.

I really shouldn't have to defend Katy Perry of all people, you asshole.
    You think AFD Arby even knows who Behemoth are? He’d have a heart attack if he ever listened to metal.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The last two posters are Satanists so they definitely know what qualifies as being a Satanist.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    And who is giving the go for the records to be played?

She can be as selfmade early on as she wants to be, there comes a point where you cross the treshold to global fame, and they decide if you get there or dont.

And if you dont oblige to their wants, you wont ever get there.

I cant find the cip anymore, but there was a rapper who said basicay at one point he was asked what path he wanted to go. Either left, be supported by them, and have obligations with that, or right, go his own way, and see how far he comes... he chose right and he never sold nearly as much ever since.
    Who is they? The record labels? Just like any other business their goal is to make money. Not sure why you're confusing business decisions with satanic energy or think there's some evil shit you have to do to get popular. That's just not how it works.

Good High School Starter

She has a lot of talent and she writes a lot of her own stuff but damn I wonder what her life trajectory was if she didn't come from a very wealthy family. You never really know.

Her dad is like three generations of bankers deep and he bought a record label that then went on to sign her after the purchase. Nepotism runs deep in the world, even if ends up being warranted after the fact.

Arbitrary is off on some conspiracy shit here but I will say that bankers are generally not nice people. These are some of the biggest parasitic people on the planet.

They're on the same level as politicians and MBAs that took over corporations.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

So Taylor Swift and Satan had meeting where she signed over her soul and Satan agreed to magically make everyone in the world purchase her cheesy love ballads?

There are literally people with down syndome who would laugh at that idea.