Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron DeFascist

Default Ron DeFascist

https://twitter.com/populismupdates/...WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q

Campaign retweeted this video (now deleted). Accuses Trump of being too left wing and features a literal Nazi symbol at the end. Desantis is undeniably a fascist.

Default Re: Ron DeFascist

It's so easy to smear anyone, just add anything Nazi into it. It works for Putin so why not DeSantis?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    It's so easy to smear anyone, just add anything Nazi into it. It works for Putin so why not DeSantis?
    No he wasn’t calling Trump as a Nazi he was using a Nazi symbol in support of himself. Watch the video.

Not sure what this is. Looks like a fan made video.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No he wasn’t calling Trump as a Nazi he was using a Nazi symbol in support of himself. Watch the video.
    I guess DeSantis campaign manager is some random high schooler.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Florida has some serious problems. Climate change has lead to horrible hurricanes and storms which on top of the property damage and danger has insurance companies refusing to cover the state. And his answer to everything apppears to be "**** gay people." I don't understand the obsession with trans. He is having the state investigate Bud Light parent company InBev. Like....why? Ok they have a can to the ladyboy. What does it matter? How will that deal with the rising sea level?

And of course he has the positive side of slavery as his side project.

No one that is voting for Trump is going to abandon Trump for this guy. And it seems like the more the rest of us learn about DeSantis agenda the less we want him anywhere near the presidency. He does make Trump look liberal but seriously that's not a good thing

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Which side limits more free speech?
    Which side wants to limit your right to bear arms?
    Which side likes to limit your ability to gather?
    Which side wants to control more of our everyday lives?

The left wins on abortion and... that's all I got. So who are the fascists again?

"I choose the side that wants to control me more. If you don't control us more, you are a ****ing fascist!!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Which side limits more free speech?
    Which side wants to limit your right to bear arms?
    Which side likes to limit your ability to gather?
    Which side wants to control more of our everyday lives?

The left wins on abortion and... that's all I got. So who are the fascists again?

"I choose the side that wants to control me more. If you don't control us more, you are a ****ing fascist!!! "
    I think retweeting a video using Nazi symbols is a good indication one is a fascist but then again I have a functional frontal lobe which is rare on ISH. You should probably look up the definition of fascism too any definition will tell you it’s a far right ideology.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The overwhelming majority of Americans want more gun control. The AR-15 is a weapon of war and its used for fast mass killing not self-defense ibis you are planning to fight off an invasion by the Columbian drug cartel. And how do you in the same post talk about the left being more limiting of individual freedoms while acknowledging what the right had done on abortion? Passing laws to keep books out of libraries and limit the areas where a man can wear a skirt isn't limiting freedoms? Not making sense here.

Nothing wrong with being right wing. This country needs and extremely unkind and ungentle move to the right.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I haven't seen any news sources pick up on this so I'm assuming it's another nothingburger. Or at the very most a lazy staffer working on the weekend retweeting something he didn't fully vet and quickly realizing his or her mistake.

Blacks are fleeing blue states like crazy to go live in red states. Kinda points to who the real racists and fascists are. Even if you didn't know that places like Massachusetts, NJ and District of Colombia tend to always lead the nation in hate crimes.

I haven't seen any news sources pick up on this so I'm assuming it's another nothingburger. Or at the very most a lazy staffer working on the weekend retweeting something he didn't fully vet and quickly realizing his or her mistake.

Blacks are fleeing blue states like crazy to go live in red states. Kinda points to who the real racists and fascists are. Even if you didn't know that places like Massachusetts, NJ and District of Colombia tend to always lead the nation in hate crimes.
    Who are you even arguing with? I’m not a democrat. You guys sound like bots programmed by Fox News.

Banned

Ron Desantis is normal and says normal things so of course the left wing lunatics thinks he is an evil nazi.

If he were to somehow get the republican nomination, watch how quickly they would prop up Trump in attempt to paint DeSantis as the more dangerous villain.

The most current republican president is always "the most evil person ever" without exception. Liberals even love Bush now because he spoke out against Orange Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Ron Desantis is normal and says normal things so of course the left wing lunatics thinks he is an evil nazi.

If he were to somehow get the republican nomination, watch how quickly they would prop up Trump in attempt to paint DeSantis as the more dangerous villain.

The most current republican president is always "the most evil person ever" without exception. Liberals even love Bush now because he spoke out against Orange Face.
    Thinking Trump is too left wing is “normal”. Retweeting pro nazi videos is “normal”.

This is “normal”: https://twitter.com/0hour/status/168...WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q
    https://twitter.com/chrisjustice01/s...WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q

Just admit you love Hitler.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Thinking Trump is too left wing is “normal”. Retweeting pro nazi videos is “normal”.

This is “normal”: https://twitter.com/0hour/status/168...WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q
    https://twitter.com/chrisjustice01/s...WBcQFjNGjqNl6Q

Just admit you love Hitler.
    My entire family is jewish, buddy.