Default Re: Ron DeFascist

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    My entire family is jewish, buddy.
    And yet you’re still defending Nazis.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    And yet you’re still defending Nazis.
    You posting a picture of a random person holding a nazi flag, who may or may not be an actual supporter of Desantis, means that Desantis himself is a nazi?

Even if they were, what's your point? There are only two political parties. The slimeballs are going to land wherever they may. Look at how many commies support democrat politicians.

This is really a low effort troll.

You posting a picture of a random person holding a nazi flag, who may or may not be an actual supporter of Desantis, means that Desantis himself is a nazi?

Even if they were, what's your point? There are only two political parties. The slimeballs are going to land wherever they may. Look at how many commies support democrat politicians.

This is really a low effort troll.
    Communists and Nazis are not the same thing. You just get dumber and dumber with every post. I wonder whose alt you are.

Still pretending acting as if Trump is too left wing is normal?

Banned

Communists and Nazis are not the same thing. You just get dumber and dumber with every post. I wonder whose alt you are.

Still pretending acting as if Trump is too left wing is normal?
    This is pure ignorance. Both regimes are responsible for mass murder. Stalin may have killed more people than Hitler.

This is pure ignorance. Both regimes are responsible for mass murder. Stalin may have killed more people than Hitler.
    Stalin wasn’t a communist just because he said he was. Do you believe North Korea is democratic? They say they are: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Tell me how Stalin was communist. What principles of Marxism did he follow?

Even if we count Stalin as a communist, equating him with Hitler is ahistorical. Stalin was an evil bastard, no doubt, but the amount of people he intentionally executed was between 700k-1.2 million if I remember correctly. He also killed a large amount of people due to forced deportations (between 800k-1.5 million). Then there’s the Holodomor famine. It’s debated whether Stalin did that intentionally or not but even at best it wasn’t a good look for him as head of state. If you want him to give him credit for those deaths it was between 3.5 and 5 million. A lot of the deaths attributed to Stalin were soldiers killed in WW2. Stalin did not start WW2 so weird to attribute all those deaths to him. The only deaths in WW2 I would give Stalin blame for are the ones that occurred during the time he was allied with Hitler which were at most around a million (not something a communist would ever do in case you need more evidence of Stalin not being one). Up to 1.7 million people died in Stalin’s gulag system as well. That totals up to at most 10.4 million people Stalin killed. A horrible number to be sure but nowhere near Hitler.

Hitler not only killed upwards of 20 million people in the Holocaust, he started WW2, in which 73 million people died. That puts the deaths Hitler is responsible for at around 93 million. Btw I couldn’t even find records of people who died in prison for Hitler so the number is definitely even higher.

Even if we just count the Holocaust, Hitler killed around double the people Stalin did or more. And that was over a span of about half a decade while Stalin was in power from 1924-1953. Consider also that Hitler wanted to take over the world and exterminate everyone who wasn’t Aryan so his final death total would have been so much higher if he wasn’t stopped. They are not comparable.
    Last edited by RRR3; 07-23-2023 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Which side limits more free speech?
    Which side wants to limit your right to bear arms?
    Which side likes to limit your ability to gather?
    Which side wants to control more of our everyday lives?

The left wins on abortion and... that's all I got. So who are the fascists again?

"I choose the side that wants to control me more. If you don't control us more, you are a ****ing fascist!!! "
    The democratic playbook. Accuse someone of being a fascist and a racist if they do not agree with you

Yet they are the ones taxing the shit outta you and limiting the free market

He's gonna get shit on by trump anyway, so he doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    He's gonna get shit on by trump anyway, so he doesn't matter.
    He still governs an entire state and he’s a sign of how far right republicans are getting. Yes he will lose to Trump tho

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

there has never been a communist regime ever implemented. It’s a scary word because historically people who ran under it ultimately became some combination of fascist/totalitarian/dictatorship, but by that logic words like “nationalism” should be scary as well as it was historically used to the same end(Hitler and the Nazi party being the most famous example). Somehow it isn’t because dumb people aren’t trained to treat it as such.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    The democratic playbook. Accuse someone of being a fascist and a racist if they do not agree with you

Yet they are the ones taxing the shit outta you and limiting the free market
    A free market doesn’t exist. Corporations are chipping away at regulations that are supposed to keep them in check on an almost daily basis, and as they do, more and more of the wealth will flow towards the top, until the people are inconvenienced enough to revolt(for ex. French Rev). It’s basic economics, backed up by an ugly history plagued with real world evidence. See: serfdoms, slavery etc.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    there has never been a communist regime ever implemented. It’s a scary word because historically people who ran under it ultimately became some combination of fascist/totalitarian/dictatorship, but by that logic words like “nationalism” should be scary as well as it was historically used to the same end(Hitler and the Nazi party being the most famous example). Somehow it isn’t because dumb people aren’t trained to treat it as such.
    Holy shit someone who actually gets it

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    A free market doesn’t exist. Corporations are chipping away at regulations that are supposed to keep them in check on an almost daily basis, and as they do, more and more of the wealth will flow towards the top, until the people are inconvenienced enough to revolt(for ex. French Rev). It’s basic economics, backed up by an ugly history plagued with real world evidence. See: serfdoms, slavery etc.

One of the only politically literate people on here.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's weird how that troglodytic OP says he's not a Liberal, but he sure as hell likes to make threads that bash Conservatives.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

One of the only politically literate people on here.
    You forgot to log out of your account and log in to your alt didn't you?? Quoting the same poster within a minute.....highly suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You forgot to log out of your account and log in to your alt didn't you?? Quoting the same poster within a minute.....highly suspect.
    You can’t quote two posts at once genius. As usual the simple explanation eludes you. Unless you’re implying I’m j3lademaster . I’m open about every account I’ve had on here, I don’t make alts unless they’re for a joke. Might make one mocking you if you don’t shut up.