Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829
    National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    We always knew Lebron didn't have the clutch gene. Apparently he doesn't have the good heart gene either.

People who are cowards don’t have heart. So checks out. It’s a biological trait.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So now idiots are jumping from blaming the COVID vaccine to blaming PEDs for Bronie's cardiac arrest?

People don't learn, do they? He was born with some heart issue, and James family/doctors knew about it since then.
    They all make this stupid conspiracy theories just because they hate him so much and whoever related to him. Smh.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So now idiots are jumping from blaming the COVID vaccine to blaming PEDs for Bronie's cardiac arrest?

People don't learn, do they? He was born with some heart issue, and James family/doctors knew about it since then.
    The first ignorant reply tried to present both causes a the reason. Honestly there do appear to be connections between a PED abuser and the James family so suspicion there is a lot more justified than blaming the vaccine but I still wouldn't want to get libelous without more evidence.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

its not one in a million born with it. It is common. Many people are born with an enlarged heart.

It's a birth defect simple as that (.)

Doctors told me I had a curve in my back, all I could say is it the lower back , and they said yes.
    above your butt I have a curve typical of athlete's so I was all good with that.
    Injuried my back when I was 30... and then again at 60. But that was the nail in the coffin , Doctors showed me an MRI and I saw what they were
    talking about. Just below my heart the curve swings to my left and then back down. (I always wondered why my gut was more to the left)
    When I was in the womb I was bent to the left ... if it didn't happen I would still be riding a horse, chopping wood , and playing golf.
    Life goes on , and it will for Bronny.