Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default The UFO orb videos are the best and most clear video evidence so far

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: The UFO orb videos are the best and most clear video evidence so far

the one vid showing the orb in the field that their camera's spotted was the aliens landing to take a piss.

no biggy

Default Re: The UFO orb videos are the best and most clear video evidence so far

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    the one vid showing the orb in the field that their camera's spotted was the aliens landing to take a piss.

no biggy
    Great analysis man. Really impressed!

The smoking gun that aliens are visiting Earth!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Great analysis man. Really impressed!
    no problemo

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    The smoking gun that aliens are visiting Earth!

You're getting way too excited, clown. We're just talking about UFO's. Give us your opinion on what these orbs are then, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You're getting way too excited, clown. We're just talking about UFO's. Give us your opinion on what these orbs are then, genius.
    I would put my life savings on it not being anything created on another planet. Seems like a distraction if anything. Possibly tests. We've all seen the George Bush speech. Anything but aliens from another planet when they won't even provide real evidence of it. It's a waste of time actively paying so much attention to it. Most of the shit is easily debunked but people just believe whatever they want to anyway. Waste of time. You won't ever find solid evidence. If I'm wrong oh well.

Signs was a good movie though.

satan & otc in a nutshell:

everything is a waste of time.

no biggie.

don't ask questions.

From yesterday's New York Times:

Under pressure from Congress, the Pentagon and intelligence agencies have gathered hundreds of reports of unexplained phenomena. Officials have said that most of the incidents involved airborne trash, Chinese spying efforts or weather balloons, and that none of the videos or other material collected provides evidence of alien visitation.Enter David Grusch, a former intelligence official who worked with the Pentagon’s task force looking into unidentified aerial phenomena, which is how the government often refers to U.F.O.s. Mr. Grusch, in sworn testimony to the committee, said that longstanding covert programs within the U.S. government possess materials of nonhuman origin that were taken from crash sites.
    “I was informed in the course of my official duties of a multidecade U.A.P. crash retrieval and reverse engineering program to which I was denied access,” Mr. Grusch said, using an abbreviation for unidentified aerial phenomena.

The timing of these is just odd with the Biden scandals coming to light.. I dont trust it.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    satan & otc in a nutshell:

everything is a waste of time.

no biggie.

don't ask questions.
    I wasted too much of my younger years caught up in conspiracy shit. Most of it is a psyop, propaganda or just some bullshit to sell something. The worst part is the people who think something not provable is 100% real and everyone else are sheep for not believing some vague bullshit. Seen it too much. These are the people you don't want to fight next to in war. They would easily believe an enemies propaganda. It's already happening to people on this very forum.

If this is real now though, I will know at the same time as you. You don't have to be first to know and you won't be. What does it matter? How is your life going to change? A dopamine hit? You scared about a beam suddenly turning your car off while you are driving through the woods? It's just the same shit over and over and over again. Until otherwise, good luck with that.

Btw, have you figured out if you are Libertarian or not yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul View Post
    Ru...Rufus??

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...presence-again

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I would put my life savings on it not being anything created on another planet. Seems like a distraction if anything. Possibly tests. We've all seen the George Bush speech. Anything but aliens from another planet when they won't even provide real evidence of it. It's a waste of time actively paying so much attention to it. Most of the shit is easily debunked but people just believe whatever they want to anyway. Waste of time. You won't ever find solid evidence. If I'm wrong oh well.

Signs was a good movie though.
    The testimony from fighter pilots is what matters the most when trying to find out truth from fiction. And when they report objects moving at rates of speeds that no one has ever seen before, it definitely raises some alarm bells. Especially since no country has that technology (that we know of). Combine the speeds of these objects with the ability to defy the known laws of physics, it is clearly something foreign to human understand that's out there in the skies. But a conspiracy? A psyop? For what purpose? The only sure thing UFO's have created is a plethora of TV shows as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    The timing of these is just odd with the Biden scandals coming to light.. I dont trust it.
    It's always "the timing", in DC there's never really a time where there isn't some sort of scandal, no matter whose in the White House, it's either a legit scandal or something made up by the opposition Both parties do it, just to be clear...just off the top of my head, Reagan/Bush Sr. = Iran Contras, Clinton = MonicaGate, Bush Jr. = no WMDs/lied us into war, Obama = born in Kenya/Benghazi, Trump = Russian ties etc etc...
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-27-2023 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    My nikka
    How you been? Still running your own business?