Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Should the Lakers Retire Russ Westbrook's Number?

omg the MJ fluffer is still getting ragdolled

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No one said that. People just pointed out you didn't even remember much about the team, hence you thinking Duncan was a 3rd option.
    And you countered by bringing up Jae Crowder.

Yep, the Heat must have been STACKED then.

And when you realized that it wasn't helping your case, you brought up Tyler Herro. Whoahhhhh....SUPER STACKED!!!!

How in the world did this thread reach 8 pages?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Bronie fluffers got reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally triggered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    And you countered by bringing up Jae Crowder.

Yep, the Heat must have been STACKED then.

And when you realized that it wasn't helping your case, you brought up Tyler Herro. Whoahhhhh....SUPER STACKED!!!!

No, I countered by bringing up Dragic AND Herro AND said Crowder was debatable. If you have to lie about what I said, you obviously don't have any real comeback.

Banned

No, I countered by bringing up Dragic AND Herro AND said Crowder was debatable. If you have to lie about what I said, you obviously don't have any real comeback.
    And I said I had no problem calling Dragic the third option. And it STILL doesn't help your case at all.

Lebron, AD, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, KCP...

Butler, Adebayo, Dragic, Crowder, Robinson, Herro.....

Do you even realize how dumb you are trying to contest the 2020 Heat being the weakest finals team?

And I said I had no problem calling Dragic the third option. And it STILL doesn't help your case at all.

Lebron, AD, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Kuzma, KCP...

Butler, Adebayo, Dragic, Crowder, Robinson, Herro.....

Do you even realize how dumb you are trying to contest the 2020 Heat being the weakest finals team?
    3 all-star level players and good role players isn't the weakest finals team ever by any stretch of the imagination. LeBron's teammates in 2007 were mostly scrubs for instance. And they made the finals. Those Jason Kidd nets teams in the early 2000s were also easily weaker.

Banned

3 all-star level players and good role players isn't the weakest finals team ever by any stretch of the imagination. LeBron's teammates in 2007 were mostly scrubs for instance. And they made the finals. Those Jason Kidd nets teams in the early 2000s were also easily weaker.
    You know very well Dragic wasn't an all star level player in 2020. And the role players were all scrubs. Nice try though.

You know very well Dragic wasn't an all star level player in 2020. And the role players were all scrubs. Nice try though.
    He put up better numbers than he did in his all-star season, so yeah he was. He was better that year by the eye test, too. 20.6/6.5 per 36 minutes (16.2/5.1 overall) on good efficiency as the sixth man is excellent production. He was averaging about 20 PPG in the playoffs before the finals too. Jae Crowder, Duncan Robinson (before he forgot how to shoot) and Kelly Olynyk are all good role players. So was Andre Iguodala. Kendrick Nunn was good in the regular season but had injury issues in the playoffs that limited his effectiveness. Again, I follow this team and you don't. You clearly weren't very informed about them.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

RRR3 melting down as usual.

Banned

He put up better numbers than he did in his all-star season, so yeah he was. He was better that year by the eye test, too. 20.6/6.5 per 36 minutes (16.2/5.1 overall) on good efficiency as the sixth man is excellent production. He was averaging about 20 PPG in the playoffs before the finals too. Jae Crowder, Duncan Robinson (before he forgot how to shoot) and Kelly Olynyk are all good role players. So was Andre Iguodala. Kendrick Nunn was good in the regular season but had injury issues in the playoffs that limited his effectiveness. Again, I follow this team and you don't. You clearly weren't very informed about them.
    If you follow the team so closely, then there's no excuse for not knowing that the 2020 Heat were the weakest finals team in the modern era.

Unless you're a shameless Bronie fluffer. Then it all makes perfect sense.

And Dragic putting up better numbers than his all star season????

Dragic in 2018: 17.3 pts and 4.1 rebounds.

Dragic in 2020: 16.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.

"Better numbers...."

Wow, he sure was all star level in 2020.

Again, your "evidence" just backs up my point.

If you follow the team so closely, then there's no excuse for not knowing that the 2020 Heat were the weakest finals team in the modern era.

Unless you're a shameless Bronie fluffer. Then it all makes perfect sense.

And Dragic putting up better numbers than his all star season????

Dragic in 2018: 17.3 pts and 4.1 rebounds.

Dragic in 2020: 16.2 points and 3.2 rebounds.

"Better numbers...."

Wow, he sure was all star level in 2020.

Again, your "evidence" just backs up my point.
    I just named weaker teams. You ignored them because you couldm't counter them. Yes, he put up better numbers, he played more minutes per game in 2018, that's the only reason his raw totals were higher. Why are you going off raw totals? That's not how you analyze a player statistically. He averaged more points and assists per minute in 2020, and he was a good deal more efficient too (57.3 TS% to 54.3% in 2018). His RPM was better in 2020 as well. Spo moved him to 6th man in 2020 because he worked better with Butler on the team. He was still a starter in terms of caliber, he was playing the Ginobili role for the good of the team.

Banned

I just named weaker teams. You ignored them because you couldm't counter them. Yes, he put up better numbers, he played more minutes per game in 2018, that's the only reason his raw totals were higher. Why are you going off raw totals? That's not how you analyze a player statistically. He averaged more points and assists per minute in 2020, and he was a good deal more efficient too (57.3 TS% to 54.3% in 2018). His RPM was better in 2020 as well. Spo moved him to 6th man in 2020 because he worked better with Butler on the team. He was still a starter in terms of caliber, he was playing the Ginobili role for the good of the team.
    I don't need to counter them. The Heat were a weaker team, and that's the majority opinion, not just mine.

And when you try to get out of getting exposed by saying "his better numbers in 2018 don't count cuz he played more minutes" you just get sillier and sillier.

Don't give up though, because this is fun.

Cause the same posters who bitch and moan about op still post in his threads. Gotta love it lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nayte View Post
    Cause the same posters who bitch and moan about op still post in his threads. Gotta love it lol
    Right????