Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron23

6 54.55%
  • MrFonzworth

5 45.45%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    again, you're gay dude. i think that may be why you're always angry and screaming at the clouds...sounds like you're in the closet. you give me Vito vibes.

me on the other hand, i'm too obsessed with women to ever think about being with anyone but a woman.
    The only obsession you have is eating.

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Stopped reading there. You can't.
    Open those slanty eyes and then you'll be able to read. I would run circles around you little man.

I have a fever now. You fat piece of 5hit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Open those slanty eyes and then you'll be able to read. I would run circles around you little man.
    Yikes, looks like everyone got the joke but you. I pity the position you're in right now. Not only are you a bald fat ass, but you may be legally retarded as well. Do you have any redeeming qualities? Not even joking, I kind of feel bad picking on you, even though you made this thread strictly for my attention.

Yikes, looks like everyone got the joke but you. I pity the position you're in right now. Not only are you a bald fat ass, but you may be legally retarded as well. Do you have any redeeming qualities? Not even joking, I kind of feel bad picking on you

Yikes, looks like everyone got the joke but you. I pity the position you're in right now. Not only are you a bald fat ass, but you may be legally retarded as well. Do you have any redeeming qualities? Not even joking, I kind of feel bad picking on you, even though you made this thread strictly for my attention.

The only joke here is the little raging Asian known as MrFonzworth. Louie would kick your ass. I would kick your ass. Is there anyone on this board that you could actually beat in a fight? Maybe RRR3. That guy looks like he has Down's Syndrome so it's possible that a small d*ck rice eater like you could take him.

You can always tell when Fatrick is enraged because the racial slurs start coming out.

Banned

Fatrick got bodied in this thread

100% regrets creating thread

I've seen it before. Fat ugly bully shoves Asian kid and isn't prepared for the flurry of fists unleashed upon him

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTubbs View Post
    Fatrick got bodied in this thread

100% regrets creating thread

I've seen it before. Fat ugly bully shoves Asian kid and isn't prepared for the flurry of fists unleashed upon him
    Post on your real account, f*ggot. Quit hiding behind this alt. Coward.