Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron23

6 54.55%
  • MrFonzworth

5 45.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Post on your real account, f*ggot. Quit hiding behind this alt. Coward.
    Calmate tu. Your doctor has told you to avoid stress and anger, and to limit stuffing your fat face with cake and greasy food because of your diabetes. Try and do at least one of those so you don't faceplant on your keyboard and die

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTubbs View Post
    Calmate tu. Your doctor has told you to avoid stress and anger, and to limit stuffing your fat face with cake and greasy food because of your diabetes. Try and do at least one of those so you don't faceplant on your keyboard and die
    Cuantos alts tienes cabronsito?? Perdiste su negocio? La botella te controla tu vida.

Banned

Eres un enejon

Tu voca tiene control de tu vida. No puedes dejar poniendo chinga comida dentra la boca ni puedes parar pendejadas saliendo fuera

Eres un enejon

Tu voca tiene control de tu vida. No puedes dejar poniendo chinga comida dentra la boca ni puedes parar pendejadas saliendo fuera
    Eres un gordo marica. Te gusta poner pingas gordas y negras en tu boca. Encuéntrame en Nueva York para darte plomo en esa cabeza gorda. Tu crees que esto es un juego? Perra sucia.

Banned

Eres un gordo marica. Te gusta poner pingas gordas y negras en tu boca. Encuéntrame en Nueva York para darte plomo en esa cabeza gorda. Tu crees que esto es un juego? Perra sucia.
    Te dije compa

=

Te dije compa

=

You ain't ever coming to New York to run that fat mouth of yours. Bitch ass nikka.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Yikes, looks like everyone got the joke but you. I pity the position you're in right now. Not only are you a bald fat ass, but you may be legally retarded as well. Do you have any redeeming qualities? Not even joking, I kind of feel bad picking on you, even though you made this thread strictly for my attention.
    Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you're probably arguing with jstern fatrick. thats not me, but you did get bodied in this thread. fonz +1
    They need to examine your brain for CTE or something. Once they cut that giant melon open and dig through all the brain fat, they'll probably uncover how sick and polluted your brain is. You have a multiple personality disorder. You come on here and pretend to be like 5 or 6 different people you sick ****. You need help. Probably all the grease from the carne asadas you consume daily that has messed you up. I thought RRR3 had lots of alts, but you take the cake. Did you lose your job? Are you at the halfway house now? Only a sick person such as yourself would have the time to post under several different aliases. Pinche culero sucio.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Who wins in a fight? Chewing or a diet?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    all i see is an obese cuban swinging in every direction possible and missing everything. get some help man.
    If I swung at you, I wouldn't miss. Your mass blots out the sun.

If I swung at you, I wouldn't miss. Your mass blots out the sun.
    You are fatter than Highwhey we’ve all seen your pics.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

They need to examine your brain for CTE or something. Once they cut that giant melon open and dig through all the brain fat, they'll probably uncover how sick and polluted your brain is. You have a multiple personality disorder. You come on here and pretend to be like 5 or 6 different people you sick ****. You need help. Probably all the grease from the carne asadas you consume daily that has messed you up. I thought RRR3 had lots of alts, but you take the cake. Did you lose your job? Are you at the halfway house now? Only a sick person such as yourself would have the time to post under several different aliases. Pinche culero sucio.
    It’s true.

Te dije compa

=

****ing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It’s true.

What do you know! Combine that with his primitive Aztec ancestry, and the fact that he likes to consume massive amounts of booze which also kills brain cells, it's a wonder how he functions at all. But all the telltale signs are there with his low-IQ posts and the fact that he feels the need to create other accounts to fool other posters into thinking people actually like him.

Very sad.

Like I said, Fatrick always starts being racist when he's mad.