View Poll Results: Who ya got??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron23

6 54.55%
  • MrFonzworth

5 45.45%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Another Poopsie's not racist to Asians thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Nonsense. I love the Asians. Sushi is my favorite. I'm more partial to the Japs than any other nationality out there though. I have stock in Playstation and Nintendo. And the Japs are very unique and enlightened. Japanese women are very exotic. Once you leave Japan, they all kind of look the same out there.

Default Re: Lebron23 (Louie John Buluran) vs MrFonzworth in a fight. Who ya got??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Nonsense. I love the Asians. Sushi is my favorite. I'm more partial to the Japs than any other nationality out there though. I have stock in Playstation and Nintendo. And the Japs are very unique and enlightened. Japanese women are very exotic. Once you leave Japan, they all kind of look the same out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He's going to Hell, for sure.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Jealousy is not a good look, fellas. I have prime real estate in heaven. Repent now and I'll see you up there. Keep up the debauchery and sick thoughts and hateful behavior as you have displayed here on ISH and you will find it very hot after you pass.