Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Paul doesn’t get enough credit for almost beating KD Warriors

Paul and Harden were up 3-2 vs the Warriors with KD. If Paul had not got hurt, we don’t know what would have happened. When Lebron played against the Warriors with KD, he got swept twice, one was a gentleman sweep. So I don’t understand how he had an excuse when the Warriors got KD. Shame. Paul and Harden won 3 games in a series vs KD.

That doesn’t make any sense. The media is full of it. Paul and Harden were known as chokers after taking KD Warriors to 7 games. But Lebron got credit for winning 2 games in 2015 against no KD. But let’s forget he couldn’t do what Paul could did against a KD team. The KD thing is partially an excuse. Unless you concede that Paul really is the best point guard all time.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Re: Paul doesn’t get enough credit for almost beating KD Warriors

I’m not saying that the KD Warriors weren’t better than the Cavs. But excuse me? You couldn’t win a single game? With Irving or Love?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Paul and Harden were up 3-2 vs the Warriors with KD. If Paul had not got hurt, we don’t know what would have happened. When Lebron played against the Warriors with KD, he got swept twice, one was a gentleman sweep. So I don’t understand how he had an excuse when the Warriors got KD. Shame. Paul and Harden won 3 games in a series vs KD.

That doesn’t make any sense. The media is full of it. Paul and Harden were known as chokers after taking KD Warriors to 7 games. But Lebron got credit for winning 2 games in 2015 against no KD. But let’s forget he couldn’t do what Paul could did against a KD team. The KD thing is partially an excuse. Unless you concede that Paul really is the best point guard all time.

They were both known as chokers long before that series.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Actually, Chris Paul gets credit for many many instances of almost.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    I’m not saying that the KD Warriors weren’t better than the Cavs. But excuse me? You couldn’t win a single game? With Irving or Love?
    You know that Irving wasn't on the 2018 Cavs. Stop it.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Actually, Chris Paul gets credit for many many instances of almost.
    Exactly this! Feels like the opposite. He actually gets credited with beating those Warriors when it is not so uncommon to read "if cp3 does not get injured..." while the rest of the Rockets get trashed as incapable losers without him.