Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: What in the bloody hell? What does "N/A" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    *ignores the obvious for now*

From what I can tell there is something like a forum wide ignore feature, which only mods, and admins can see through to view the post that was made. I don’t know the name of the feature, but it is not technically a ban as he(….) isn’t banned. And there is only one other person I notice on it and he has been on it for years and far as I can tell isn’t even aware of it. His post just can’t be seen unless I manually open one and look to see what it was. Just kinda ghosted.

No idea how long it lasts but as I said…the other one has been invisible to everyone for years and doesn’t seem to realize it. Just keeps posting and nobody but us can see it. Called Wilt Chamberlain or something like that. Makes topics too now and then. Like a spirit just floating through the halls of ISH not knowing he’s dead. He may now have company.

How you become such a spirit I can’t say. Nor can I do anything about it far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Invisible to you, but I can see them and choose to view it the way you can choose to view a post by somebody you have ignored. But you don’t have the option of choosing to see it. They’re just gone to you.

The posts and topics are still there. If it’s a temporary thing they will just reappear I suppose. If not they won’t.
    So I guess he's still here and can post but only the mods can see his posts

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoTubbs View Post
    So I guess he's still here and can post but only the mods can see his posts

Did you forget what button you pushed, Alan??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Did you forget what button you pushed, Alan??
    Who's Alan?

You got the wrong guy for the 1000th time