Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default 27 games have been over 14 million viewers in America since 2015.

Steph Curry played in all 27.

Default Re: 27 games have been over 14 million viewers in America since 2015.

And yes, I realize a great percentage of them have to be finals games LeBron would also have been playing in. But I’m not doing the legwork to figure out the percentage and neither are you so here we are.

Sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Sauce?
    If it’s up to me?

it has a bit of sweetness, which I’ve learned is offputting to hot sauce enthusiasts, but not me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Warriors were must see TV. probably the most exciting team since showtime Lakers. 2016 was peak NBA entertainment too when curry started splashing half court shots like they were free throws.

Very good NBA starter

Warriors defined an era in the same way that other previous all time great teams did like:

Heatles
    Shaq&Kobe Lakers
    90s Bulls
    Mid 00s Spurs
    Celtics&Lakers 80s

And he did it without colluding. I include Heatles because they did define a brief era, but not like Warriors.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Warriors defined an era in the same way that other previous all time great teams did like:

Heatles
    Shaq&Kobe Lakers
    90s Bulls
    Mid 00s Spurs
    Celtics&Lakers 80s

And he did it without colluding. I include Heatles because they did define a brief era, but not like Warriors.
    The Heatles had a losing Finals record by win loss record and majorly by point differential. While the Dubs spanked the whole league.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post

Heatles
    Shaq&Kobe Lakers
    90s Bulls
    Mid 00s Spurs
    Celtics&Lakers 80s

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    If it’s up to me?

it has a bit of sweetness, which I’ve learned is offputting to hot sauce enthusiasts, but not me.
    The red label one is better. Little extra heat but otherwise the same flavor.

I don't know if I'd call it so much as sweetness as an unctuousness that only a truffle can provide. It's almost indescribable if you've never had t.