Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Wade talking about the feeling of coming off the court having lost to the Celtics.

Long interview so skip to 6:45 or so. They ask about Pierce and it comes to him explaining how they were 4 deep looking at him walk off like “What you gonna do about it?”.

I can see how that would be motivational to build your own “Avengers” as he put it.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Wade talking about the feeling of coming off the court having lost to the Celtics

I wonder if people will watch this and still think that it was all Lebron who started the star teaming up thing.

Probably.

Banned

Default Re: Wade talking about the feeling of coming off the court having lost to the Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I wonder if people will watch this and still think that it was all Lebron who started the star teaming up thing.

Probably.
    I can't imagine why people would think that, considering how Lebron put out "The Decision" documentary about doing just that....

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I can't imagine why people would think that, considering how Lebron put out "The Decision" documentary about doing just that....
    first off, documentary? What? lmao

Second, how dumb are you to think Wade didnt yet know at the time he would go to Miami?