Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

Default Reporter LAUGHS in DeSantis's' Face when his Pathetic FILIBUSTER Fails

Default Re: Reporter LAUGHS in DeSantis's' Face when his Pathetic FILIBUSTER Fails

OP watches this guy:

"racism denier Vivek Ramaswamy"

Default Re: Reporter LAUGHS in DeSantis's' Face when his Pathetic FILIBUSTER Fails

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    OP watches this guy:

"racism denier Vivek Ramaswamy"
    I knew me saying that was a good video would trigger you. You don't necessarily come across as bright

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐ View Post
    I knew me saying that was a good video would trigger you. You don't necessarily come across as bright
    I had no idea you even said that.

Its just kinda funny that this is where your intellect is at.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You got nothing, what else is new

When have you ever said anything?

You exist to troll, youre everything the left is today.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    When have you ever said anything?

You exist to troll, youre everything the left is today.
    The video I posted provides commentary demonstrating Desantis's willing to conceal the truth to fit his narrative. Care to comment?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If I have nothing, then you're in the negative, big boy. Your threads are nothing more than sleep-inducing drivel. If your threads were paper, I'd wipe my hairy ass with them. That's what I got, son.

Not like it matters. Ronny boy is getting trampled early on in early polls by Lil Donny. Looks like Trump vs Biden all over again

The video I posted provides commentary demonstrating Desantis's willing to conceal the truth to fit his narrative. Care to comment?
    Yea super serious stuff we can tell from the title.

Do you ever say anything yourself?

You literally just exist to troll and piggyback off videos.

Drop the pride, drop the insecurity.

Say something like, "Well, I think.."

Ron is only 44 years old, if he had any political sense whatsoever he would have sat on the sidelines for 2024 instead of attempting to challenge Trump.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Ron is only 44 years old, if he had any political sense whatsoever he would have sat on the sidelines for 2024 instead of attempting to challenge Trump.
    I'm not mad at him for trying. He had a lot of momentum coming into the year, especially after winning his race so easily. A lot can happen in 8 years, the entire landscape could be different. Might as well strike while the iron is hot.

At one point I would've said the GOP base was divided 50/50 on Trump and DeSantis, but now it looks like Trump has the clear advantage. That has a lot to do with the indictments though. The base feels obligated to support Trump now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I'm not mad at him for trying. He had a lot of momentum coming into the year, especially after winning his race so easily. A lot can happen in 8 years, the entire landscape could be different. Might as well strike while the iron is hot.

At one point I would've said the GOP base was divided 50/50 on Trump and DeSantis, but now it looks like Trump has the clear advantage. That has a lot to do with the indictments though. The base feels obligated to support Trump now.
    I think most people wont fault him for sticking his toe in the water, but now that it is crystal clear that nobody is going to take him over Trump, the smart move for him would be to quietly step back from the prez race and pretend that he never even tried this cycle.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Well Poopsie did say he is a nobody.