Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Lil Tay

Default RIP Lil Tay

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...tragic-passing

Lil Tay and her brother are dead. Only 14 and 21 years old respectively.

Her life was quite messy though and their death seems to be suspicious as well.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/entertainm...164204096.html

Default Re: RIP Lil Tay

She probably committed suicide.

And who is this now?

RIP. Heard she went through abuse from her parents. Sad stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    And who is this now?
    She went viral in 2018 when she was 9. She was posting videos online where she would flex huge stacks of money and expensive cars. Sometime after, it was revealed that her parents were using her for fame and she was being abused by them

Banned

RIP

PS She's hot
    ~ highwey

Imagine knowing who this is.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Imagine knowing who this is.
    A 14 year old internet celebrity. C'mon man. Everyone should know this!

The night before, I was thinking about how every day so much time is wasted on new information, and how quickly one becomes so familiar with it. It's such a waste. You kind of want to stay in the loop, but it's a waste and I have too much to do.

12 hours ago I had no idea who this girl was, and just by reading a couple of articles, she feels like the equivalent of any other person that I might be familiar with. (It makes 12 hours feel like forever). And she might still be alive, and I'm hoping and looking forward to the possibility that she is.

So what I'm thinking is, be more like Mike, who had no idea who Rodney King was, because he was so focussed on his work. I have good recall, so if I ever need to learn something, just read and article and some comments about it. (I wish I had James Holzhauer ability.)

This is exactly the type of shit I expect OP to care about. Oh and fake wrestling...

Supposedly there's no actual sources outside of the Instagram post.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

She's alive. It was a pathetic publicity stunt

With my experience here on ISH, as a detective, along with Patrick Chewing, (we've uncovered a lot, many of highwhey's alts, Axe's weight, etc.) I was 95% certain that this 14 year old girl and her brother did not die. And it was all based on the content of the letter posted to her Instagram.

It reads just like a highwhey deception attempt. Who is not very good at deception.

It's like, where do I begin? I can't explain it, it just doesn't read like the letter of someone who just lost a child and more like someone pretending.

A person who actually lost a child would be more to the point and not waste so much time posting a screenshot to an Instagram account that hadn't been active since 2018.

"Her brother's Passing adds an even more unimaginable depth to our grief." A random small mention of her brother's death, in a way, almost as if the brother was just some very small, superficial, peripheral character. Being added for effect, when in reality, a parent would be just as devastated over his death.

There's just so much more to the letter.
    Last edited by jstern; 08-10-2023 at 09:28 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Now that I'm forced to find out who this "person" is, it's very concerning to me how the OP knows who this 14 year old girl is. And considering that she's been famous since she was like younger than 10 years old. Seeing how Burninghammer joined in 2011, I have to put this pedo at at least 21 years of age or older.

And in his mind, it doesn't seem as creepy to create a thread about a child that died, cause it doesn't have the same pedo effect of creating a thread about a child who is still alive, but now that we know that she is indeed alive, it is very telling how the OP has completely disappeared from this thread. In fact, it would not surprise me if he had instant regrets posting this thread the moment he did post it, but only kept it up cause in his mind, she was dead and it wouldn't come across as creepy that he knew of her. And it's not like he just came across the headline and decided that what the hell he was going to post about it on ISH, nope. He's made a personal connection to her before as he clearly states in his original post that "her life was quite messy". So this is someone with an already established emotional interest in a 14 year old girl.

Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Now that I'm forced to find out who this "person" is, it's very concerning to me how the OP knows who this 14 year old girl is. And considering that she's been famous since she was like younger than 10 years old. Seeing how Burninghammer joined in 2011, I have to put this pedo at at least 21 years of age or older.

And in his mind, it doesn't seem as creepy to create a thread about a child that died, cause it doesn't have the same pedo effect of creating a thread about a child who is still alive, but now that we know that she is indeed alive, it is very telling how the OP has completely disappeared from this thread. In fact, it would not surprise me if he had instant regrets posting this thread the moment he did post it, but only kept it up cause in his mind, she was dead and it wouldn't come across as creepy that he knew of her. And it's not like he just came across the headline and decided that what the hell he was going to post about it on ISH, nope. He's made a personal connection to her before as he clearly states in his original post that "her life was quite messy". So this is someone with an already established emotional interest in a 14 year old girl.

Gross.
    This is precisely why our detective skills shine at ISH. We have a knack for spotting these oddities, effortlessly, second nature, instinctively, noticing when something is off. And then we ask questions about these oddities, putting the members on the spot (Off the Court, Jasper, Blade, Axe, highwhey, Lebron23, etc. And in your case, also RRR3, Satan, Burninghammer, ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐ and many more). Forcing them to give answers for their actions. Exposing them.