Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Lil Tay

Default Re: RIP Lil Tay

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't care. The question is, why do you care? Every time jstern brings up your name, you get all bent out of shape. Just an observation.
    An observation that I have is that Axe always gets all bent out of shape WHENEVER I bring up his name, EXCEPT if it's in a thread that is actively being ignored by highwhey even though he might be the main topic of the discussion.

So think about that, Axe always has an emotional response whenever I mention his name, unless it's under the conditions that I just mentioned. Unless it's in a thread that highwhey is actively ignoring.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    An observation that I have is that Axe always gets all bent out of shape WHENEVER I bring up his name, EXCEPT if it's in a thread that is actively being ignored by highwhey even though he might be the main topic of the discussion.

So think about that, Axe always has an emotional response whenever I mention his name, unless it's under the conditions that I just mentioned. Unless it's in a thread that highwhey is actively ignoring.
    I noticed that too and was meaning to post about it for a bit but haven’t gotten able too.,It is funny how both accounts axe and highwhey get over the top mad at you, especially when harmlessly connecting dots and forming basic links. It’s both super funny and highly suspicious. I enjoy it.

The two lame posters above me are examples of obsessed incels itb.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    The two lame posters above me are examples of obsessed incels itb.
    I had sex last night

how about you?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

Goddamn that was the slay of the year, the decade, and quite possibly the century.

I think highweight never recovered from this, and that's what led to him having his account deleted in some attempt to have this slay deleted and erased from existence.

But too many people saw it and replied to it. It will live on forever in the hearts and minds of every ISH poster. It will be remembered as the slay that took down an ISH giant both figuratively and literally.

Some day, when I cross over to the great beyond and join God, I want to be remembered for this as one of my many crowning achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I had sex last night
    With who? Your beloved huffy bike?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    She's alive. It was a pathetic publicity stunt
    We're 23 months and counting before she unloads her Onlyfans