Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: A Christian's interesting perspective on UFO's/UAP's

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Brief synopsis: What we are witnessing are not interstellar visitors, but interdimensional visitors.
    This isnt just a christians perspective.

Science has already proven that there are multiple dimensions to reality... and from a strictly scientific perspective, the likelilood of humanity being visited by intelligent organisms from a distant star system (the closest star is ~4 light years away) is far less likely than being visited by intelligent organisms that travel trans dimensionally.

According to US govt docs, the CIA has been running programs to interact with beings from alternate dimensions for decades
    Last edited by Nanners; 08-11-2023 at 04:57 AM.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    This isnt just a christians perspective.

Science has already proven that there are multiple dimensions to reality... and from a strictly scientific perspective, the likelilood of humanity being visited by intelligent organisms from a distant star system (the closest star is ~4 light years away) is far less likely than being visited by intelligent organisms that travel trans dimensionally.

According to US govt docs, the CIA has been running programs to interact with beings from alternate dimensions for decades
    There are four dimensions. Up/down, left/right, forward/back, & time. Anything else is theoretical speculation, not proof.

Nah this thread is for educated people who can have civil discussions about religion and UFO's unlike you and that other clown.
    There is no educated discussion about religion and UFOs. Nor commas.
    And zealots are dumb no matter what the subject.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    There is no educated discussion about religion and UFOs. Nor commas.
    And zealots are dumb no matter what the subject.
    Ahh I see. Religion and UFO's threaten your belief system, so you must shut it down by claiming there is no intelligent discussion to be had about it. Perhaps you feel that way because it is you that is incapable of having intelligent discussion on those subjects. Could that be the case? Please, correct me if I'm wrong. It's not like religion hasn't been studied and written about for over 2000 years by people vastly smarter and more qualified than you and I.

The discussion of UFOs/UAPs usually comes with the presupposition that the entities are aliens depicted in modern day culture. No surprise there's push back to the idea that UFOs/UAPs are interdimensional rather than interstellar since that's what culture has pushed for decades. From what I've seen, it seems that "alien abductions" seem to happen to people involved in the occult. No surprise there.

Ahh I see. Religion and UFO's threaten your belief system, so you must shut it down by claiming there is no intelligent discussion to be had about it. Perhaps you feel that way because it is you that is incapable of having intelligent discussion on those subjects. Could that be the case? Please, correct me if I'm wrong. It's not like religion hasn't been studied and written about for over 2000 years by people vastly smarter and more qualified than you and I.
    What belief system?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie and intelligent are two things that are not on speaking terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Poopsie and intelligent are two things that are not on speaking terms.

I find it hilarious when people who believe everything suddenly exploded from absolutely nothing in the "big bang" and that we "evolved" from single cell organisms think religious people are stupid
    Last edited by Rocket; 08-12-2023 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    There are four dimensions. Up/down, left/right, forward/back, & time. Anything else is theoretical speculation, not proof.
    At some point you have to realize theoretical speculation is soo close to proof. Youll end up behind everyone until someone actually sees it, like imagine before microscopes, are you just gonna sit around and limit yourself intellectually?

I think debate is interesting, and i will debate stuff if it’s done respectfully, but you have to realize all you are posting, over and over, is “I have a limited perspective.” If people couldn’t entertain concepts and juggle them without proof, nothing would ever advance. If you think we are at a place where we are nearing the limit of what we can accomplish scientifically, I’d say that’s also a pretty shallow take. Nothing points to that except that you can spend all day filling your brain with already “true” things, so you just don’t look anymore. That’s not really a fulfilling life philosophy. I guess it works to troll, but like I said, never forget the limitations you impose on reality are your limitations, you are just using what we know now to feel better about it OR you have no desire to seek knowledge. New things are constantly discovered. It probably takes months/years before you hear of it. Just a thought.

Ps: not really sure i have a pov on aliens.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I find it hilarious when people who believe everything suddenly exploded from absolutely nothing in the "big bang" and that we "evolved" from single cell organisms think religious people are stupid
    P sure big bang was a religious theory and it was “light.” There is a lot of info out there. One of the best things about net.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    P sure big bang was a religious theory and it was “light.” There is a lot of info out there. One of the best things about net.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

-Smak
    Makes perfect sense from the Christian world view. Makes absolutely no sense from the atheistic world view.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post