Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Massachusetts Democrats ask people to consider hosting unvetted migrants if have spar

room

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mas...nts-extra-room

How many do you think Gov. Kim Driscoll is housing?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Massachusetts Democrats ask people to consider hosting unvetted migrants if have

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    room

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mas...nts-extra-room

How many do you think Gov. Kim Driscoll is housing?
    Yeah, the liberal non border states like to judge others until the problem is on their door step. Just like liberals love to virtue signal until it's something that they have to deal with. Stephen Curry, Katy Perry, Leo DiCaprio, the crazy libtard neighbor across the street etc etc

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Massachusetts Democrats ask people to consider hosting unvetted migrants if have

I don't want to see any hypocrisy by the above poster and I hope he opens his doors to these people since he lives in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Yeah, the liberal non border states like to judge others until the problem is on their door step. Just like liberals love to virtue signal until it's something that they have to deal with. Stephen Curry, Katy Perry, Leo DiCaprio, the crazy libtard neighbor across the street etc etc

“There’s now 500 migrants living in that dormitory,” Germanotta complains. “That’s when all the mayhem began.” He added, “Hookers are coming and going. In the mornings, you see prostitutes coming out of the building.”

“The worst part’s at night. The noise,” he whined. “It starts at about 10 o’clock, and it’ll go until 4 in the morning. Playing music and racing their motocross and motorbikes up and down the streets.”

He says, “Girls as young as 14 are getting catcalled,” and residents are “verbally abused” as they pass and are afraid to walk their dogs where the illegals hang out. Previously clean streets are “filled with trash,” including hypodermic needles.

“They’re guests in our neighborhood, and they have basically taken over.” But, he adds, “I don’t mind having them there.”

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

I don't want to see any hypocrisy by the above poster and I hope he opens his doors to these people since he lives in Boston.
    Let's not forget

Banned

This reminds me of the right wingers who are so avidly anti-abortion yet would never ever volunteer to adopt an unwanted child. This is the left wing version of that.

Perhaps AOC will take some of them in. God knows she will forever be haunted by those images she was forced to witness at the detainment camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    This reminds me of the right wingers who are so avidly anti-abortion yet would never ever volunteer to adopt an unwanted child. This is the left wing version of that.

Perhaps AOC will take some of them in. God knows she will forever be haunted by those images she was forced to witness at the detainment camps.

AOC's own mom fled into "racist " DeSantis arms to live in Florida because she said things were so bad there and taxes were too high. Ouch!

Where is the contradiction in being anti-abortion/pro-life but not wanting to adopt someone?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Where is the contradiction in being anti-abortion/pro-life but not wanting to adopt someone?
    Because if a child is unwanted and nobody wants to adopt them or care for them, what kind of life is that child going to have? I say if you care that deeply about abortion, you should at least be open to taking in an unwanted child.

Similarly, if one cares so deeply about letting in all of these illegal immigrants, they should be opening up their homes to them.

Because if a child is unwanted and nobody wants to adopt them or care for them, what kind of life is that child going to have? I say if you care that deeply about abortion, you should at least be open to taking in an unwanted child.

Similarly, if one cares so deeply about letting in all of these illegal immigrants, they should be opening up their homes to them.
    I entirey revoke that as not being my responsibility while 100% being anti abortion.

Its not a contradiction lol.

Unnecessary as all of them could be housed in any of the countless abandoned/unused properties across the country. The homeless too. But neither party will ever propose that.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Unnecessary as all of them could be housed in any of the countless abandoned/unused properties across the country. The homeless too. But neither party will ever propose that.
    They could also be housed in where they started out. Just a thought.

It should be the Democrats who house them in their own neighborhoods first. Just like it should be Republicans who adopt babies first. If you pretend to care about something, back it up with personal sacrifice. You got room on your living room sofa for Juan and Miguel?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    They could also be housed in where they started out. Just a thought.

It should be the Democrats who house them in their own neighborhoods first. Just like it should be Republicans who adopt babies first. If you pretend to care about something, back it up with personal sacrifice. You got room on your living room sofa for Juan and Miguel?
    Not really up to the average democratic citizen to make up for governmental failure. Many countries effectively ended homelessness btw. I’m not a dem go ask off the court that question.

Not really up to the average democratic citizen to make up for governmental failure. Many countries effectively ended homelessness btw. I’m not a dem go ask off the court that question.
    Amazing that people think it's our government's failure because we aren't housing and feeding the rest of the world's rejects good enough

Existence is pain.