Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Massachusetts Democrats ask people to consider hosting unvetted migrants if have

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Unnecessary as all of them could be housed in any of the countless abandoned/unused properties across the country. The homeless too. But neither party will ever propose that.
    So you put them in an abandoned building and then what? How do you monitor what happens inside those buildings? Who provides the electricity? Otherwise, you have several hundred people in pitch black abandoned buildings across the country. I'm sure nothing bad will happen in a dark building in the middle of the night where no one can see anything.

Default Re: Massachusetts Democrats ask people to consider hosting unvetted migrants if have

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Amazing that people think it's our government's failure because we aren't housing and feeding the rest of the world's rejects good enough
    Isn’t the supposed point of government to help people? I know you and every government ever doesn’t actually believe that tho

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Amazing that people think it's our government's failure because we aren't housing and feeding the rest of the world's rejects good enough

LOL yup. We aren't doing a good enough job. We need to house these people, give them a car, and a job, and a 401K. Anything less and we are racist bigot Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So you put them in an abandoned building and then what? How do you monitor what happens inside those buildings? Who provides the electricity? Otherwise, you have several hundred people in pitch black abandoned buildings across the country. I'm sure nothing bad will happen in a dark building in the middle of the night where no one can see anything.
    Government easily could pay for electricity. In theory. Governments always seethe themselves in reality.

LOL yup. We aren't doing a good enough job. We need to house these people, give them a car, and a job, and a 401K. Anything less and we are racist bigot Nazis.
    Who’s we tubby? You’re not in Washington it doesn’t affect your fatass

Isn’t the supposed point of government to help people? I know you and every government ever doesn’t actually believe that tho
    The government can't even help its own people. Instead, the government rather give money to foreign nations (which you support cause every time we say something about the aid being given to Ukraine, you accuse us of being Putin supporters), or waste money on going after former Presidents and Republicans. I just saw today that the FBI got busted trying to infiltrate Christian Churches across the country cause they believe Christian terrorists are a thing.

Who’s we tubby? You’re not in Washington it doesn’t affect your fatass
    Are you not an American you traitor?? We = You and me, f*ckstick. I'm sure you cry every time you look at your paycheck that you get from doing janitorial duties at the library, but that paycheck with its taxes taken out means that you and I, for as much as we despise each other, are on the same ****ing boat.

The government can't even help its own people. Instead, the government rather give money to foreign nations (which you support cause every time we say something about the aid being given to Ukraine, you accuse us of being Putin supporters), or waste money on going after former Presidents and Republicans. I just saw today that the FBI got busted trying to infiltrate Christian Churches across the country cause they believe Christian terrorists are a thing.
    I don’t think I’ve really even debated Ukraine on here much. NPC response as usual. I don’t think I’ve said anything about the whole trump stuff other than laughing at you guys. Another NPC response. Even when you meet someone with views that aren’t liberal as long as they disagree with you you categorize them as liberal. You’re an intellectual infant.

Are you not an American you traitor?? We = You and me, f*ckstick. I'm sure you cry every time you look at your paycheck that you get from doing janitorial duties at the library, but that paycheck with its taxes taken out means that you and I, for as much as we despise each other, are on the same ****ing boat.
    But I don’t support taxing people in our income brackets assuming you aren’t wealthy. I actually don’t support taxation at all, it’s just that capitalism without taxation would very quickly devolve into neofeudalism and then monarchy or fascism. Recognizing which one is worse doesn’t mean I support that one either.

I don’t think I’ve really even debated Ukraine on here much. NPC response as usual. I don’t think I’ve said anything about the whole trump stuff other than laughing at you guys. Another NPC response. Even when you meet someone with views that aren’t liberal as long as they disagree with you you categorize them as liberal. You’re an intellectual infant.
    Oooo boy caught in another lie. I'll point those posts out next time I come across them. You're always accusing someone of being a Nazi or a supporter of Putin. Like, always.

But I don’t support taxing people in our income brackets assuming you aren’t wealthy. I actually don’t support taxation at all, it’s just that capitalism without taxation would very quickly devolve into neofeudalism and then monarchy or fascism. Recognizing which one is worse doesn’t mean I support that one either.
    The only people I've heard that have talked about removing income tax all together have been Republicans, but somehow you hate them.

Taxes are a necessity to keep this country running, but taxes can come from other areas. Income tax is robbery, but sales tax is quite low. I would support an increase in sales taxes.

Oooo boy caught in another lie. I'll point those posts out next time I come across them. You're always accusing someone of being a Nazi or a supporter of Putin. Like, always.
    Those are two different things. I’ve accused some posters of being white supremacists because many of y’all are. And a couple have said nazi things. Cashew24 for instance. Putin supporters? When? Back when I was a liberal and had different politics? . That’s not relevant you can’t use old opinions you know I don’t have anyone to make a “point”. Idiot. I haven’t been liberal in years.

The only people I've heard that have talked about removing income tax all together have been Republicans, but somehow you hate them.

Taxes are a necessity to keep this country running, but taxes can come from other areas. Income tax is robbery, but sales tax is quite low. I would support an increase in sales taxes.
    I hate Republicans because of many reasons. That included because eliminating taxes under capitalism would lead to an even worse and more oppressive system forming about of the absolute feudal McGovernment TM hellhole left behind.